Reviews for Long Life
KK chapter 2 . 1/8
So hum... do you think Detective Conan might have finished by then?
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
never mind
khr1410 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
...I'm speechless
This is too amazing to describe in words
You were probably fooling around at the end but it made me smile :')
marutaro chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
You did it on purpose right? How can Haibara become Hiabara in every fics of yours? Geez.
Double-Tarts chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
They were in the 24th century dat is so AWSEM *cries*
Mousettezz chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
PEDAZO DE HERMOSURA! Translation to.. Piece of beauty!
But seriously, you had me in tears after reading this, I was crying so much into my iPod my mom doubted that my sanity was still intact (which really wasn't wayyy before reading this) but god it was beautifully sad.
Nice work!
EverThePhantom chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Kawaii! At first I thought this would be tragedy, but I'm happy it's not _ Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
*sobs* awesome!
DarkBeta chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
"Yes, i look like a Human child but i'm an alien, species Edogawa, and this is really my adult form." It would make things so much easier for him. "Never heard of them? I'm not surprised. There aren't many of us left." (Manages to imply the sort of tragedy that prevents further questions.) "Why, yes, i do speak to my spirit-wife frequently. Is that a problem? I was told the Federation favored freedom of belief . . . ."

Thank you again for wonderful stories.

db
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Conan can get out of his cell, he believes *other* people are being held involuntarily alongside him, and he hasn't even investigated? Isn't that a little out of character? Or else he's really, *really* depressed . . . . Also very likely.

Thank you for this and other wonderful stories.

db
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
This actually brings to mind a character from Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: An immortal man who lived so long he was around when they invented time travel, then decided to go through every single person who had ever lived, on every planet, in the history of the universe, and insult them. Wonder if that could be Conan's future XD

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
RandomImagination chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You misspelled "thorough" as "through" every time that I saw, as well as misspelling Haibara's name. And for the record, correcting your author's note, her personal name is Kazuha, and her family name is Toyama. Thus it's very weird for her husband to be calling her by her maiden name...Other than that, good story. I like it. Even if it is a little depressing.
irezel chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
XD yes! this was so well done and really cute...and sad...but i still loved it...:) bravo. :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
sugoi! nice squeal
pluto66 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Toyama is Kazuha's family name and Kazuha is the given name. I think you have it backwards here. it should be Hattori Kazuha.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »