Reviews for Forcing the City Gates
I love it
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I enjoyed it!
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Not only is this story my absolute favorite I've ever read, this review is meant to double as a thanks for reviewing one of my own stories. So, thanks! And now back to your amazing story: you actually have inspired me to write about the kids, becuase you have the characterization perfect, and I love how in all your stories they all...interact with each other. Magnificent. You should do a little series on playground games...freeze tag, hide and seek, you know. )
LadyLukiCross chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Love it! Very funny, "Excuse me while I catch an infection from a deep and oozy gash in my arm curtsy of Lump Braids over there." HAHAHAHA...keep writing!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was very cute. I liked it.
Backroads chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Cute! I have seen so many Red Rover injuries it's not even funny because then I usually get upset because I think Red Rover is a dangerous game anyway... Yes, I definitely feel for Hiccup on this game.

Wonderful description of the play-out of the game. You really do have a talent for writing, I hope you now. Hiccup's thoughts were subtle but so spot on and Astrid was perfectly in character.

Awesome last line as well!
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Love it! Oh and thanks for sending me the website for HTTYD : GOTNF but it was already cancelled :( Love your stories! I'm gonna buy it ltr, hopefully
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Aw! Adorable and pretty good! My only problem was Astrid stomping on Hiccup's prosthetic. I mean, even she wouldn't do THAT! A punch on the arm is fine, but injuring someone on their stump? It almost ruined the sweetness that came afterwords.

But otherwise, the story was very good! :D
bStormhands chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Astrid is so scary. Luv her.
8711 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
:D this was really good! Astrid is SUCH a sore loser! XD

great job! ...and write some more HTTYD!
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ow! It was great! Although, I think that was a bit harsh, even by Astrid's standards. I liked how you characterized Snotlout! He was great in this!
crossover chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I doubt I'll ever watch the movie again after this...And I mean that in a good way.
SmokedCod chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Funny! And it took place on my favorite cliff, too! (I was kind of expecting Hiccup to go over the edge at some point, but fortunately for him, he didn't.) And the ending was, well... unexpected. :)

Cool Red Rover fact from Wikipedia: "Rover" came from "Røver," the Norwegian word for pirate, so the game was originally about daring Vikings to come over. Strangely fitting...