Reviews for Sweeter Than Honey
The Sith Virtuoso chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
OH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN
soapfan1212 chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
hi, im not sure if you are aware of this but i would want to know, esquire wrote an article interviewing iain glen on his character of jorah and they linked your story sweeter than honey when they mentioned fanfic.

entertainment/tv/a27272706/iain-glen-interview-jorah-death-game-of-thrones-season-eight-episode-three/?utm_sourcetwitter&utm_campaignsocialflowTWESQ&srcsocialflowTW&utm_mediumsocial-media
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
That was amazing! I almost died at the line of the queen feeding her bear ...
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
lovely story to read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Fantastic writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
This was super hot, thanks!
Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
What can I say other than that was exactly as I would imagine Jorah and Dany together, perfect.
RogueWriter1990 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Great chapter, I would love more of Dany and Jorah.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I NEED MORE!
CherryRed70 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
3 Sigh 3

Definitely sweeter than honey. Thank you. x
Adam Targaryen chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
A really good one, sensual, sexy and almost romantic. I've always preferred the Daenerys/Viserys couplings, but this was awesome.
Petulantpoet chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
If I could form a sentence - I would say something. My oh my!
Remy chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This was written extremely well, which in my experience is a rarity among fan fictions. I am a writer myself and can see the level of skill and effort that was put to work here. That said, this is also very well planned and executed. I adore Jorah, despite his flaws. My heart aches for him... (and other parts as well). Thank you for so deftly scratching the itch I have been fighting. :)
Miss Dazed chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love these two together, and this piece is great. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015