Reviews for When Trust Breaks
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 26 . 3/4
Holy fucking fuck on a stick. As this story closed, I heaved a gigantic, long-awaited spastic inhale of major fucking feels. This story was absolutely incredible, I've been reading it all night instead of working on my midterms.

So the plot? Absolutely fantastic. The way it flowed, everything fit together seamlessly. I imagined it as a series of missing episodes that had never been aired - you kept everyone in character, perfectly represented the relationship struggles between the boys that have only grown since like fuckin season two...and you offered a solution to their distance and depression: DUH. Guys. Just go out together. Just be together, instead of being martyrs for once.

The psychic bond stuff was so effin cool. There were moments in the start-up of this fix that had me panting, absolutely perflexed and desperate to read the next chapter to solve the mystery; and this is coming from someone who guesses the plot of everything before it happens. So good fucking job. A for originality.

I am going to save reading the sequel for tomorrow, seeing as I gotta stop procrastinating for a bit. But I gotta say, this story needs more reviews. I'm confused as to how it doesn't have at least 300. I will raise the quota in my own way, by reviewing the shit out of your stuff.

I don't know if you have even cared to read this far down, but I rarely leave short reviews so sue me...I loved your story. Great standard of writing, and you had some storytelling phrases in here that were Stephen King worthy in their affect on ME as a reader, at least. Like Dean watching over Sam during a nightmare, and "he hears a hand along the wall". Like holy shit. Got the creeps just typing it out, I swear. Brilliant. Loved the creativity and originality of this piece. Amazing. I have nothing bad to say. I want to marry your creative soul.

ash
gr8read chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I just love the way you are writing this. Again, it just really reaches out to the reader.
gr8read chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Okay, the crazy psychic part is fantastic. So well written, you can feel the crazy coming off the page.
Just a great job.
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
My boys... My babies... *gross sobbing*
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I kinda bit my reading device and sobbed a little. I'm ok! This is sooooooo amazing!
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Let me explain to you what happened to me during this chapter. When Sam said that they would be dead either way, I turned off the device on which I was reading this story with, curled up in a ball, holding said device in my arms, kicked and fidgeted, and muttered "Too many emotions". There were even some involuntary tears. Then, I went back to the story. Four paragraphs later, I did the same thing. ITS TOO GOOD!
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
You cannot understand the emotions I am feeling right now! This is so good and Dean andSam and UGH! I should so be writing my own fan fictions right now but I'm too unto this story!
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I cried at this chapter. And let me explain to you, I don't cry at fan fiction. This is the only time I can remember crying at fan fiction. Dean just shattered and Sam's in pieces and it just so sad.
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
The proverbial shit?! YES! Can't wait! The story has been so good this far that I can't wait for when things really get started! Another great chapter!
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Well this chapter made me very happy! Dean comforted Sam! Yay!
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
This is amazing
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Not... Happy... *gross sobbing*
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
*sits here with mouth agape*
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
OH MY GOD! I do not know how to react to this! It's awesome!
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I couldn't resist and quickly read through the dialoge of this chapter before thoroughly reading it and I almost cried. I felt so sad for Dean because he feels so bad about this and Sam left and AWWWW! I know Sam has a right to be mad but I could just feel how this was tearing Dean apart! Really good chapter!