Reviews for Undying Loyalty
eternal vampire chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Just found your story. I hope your going to continue it. I have it on alert just in case.
garmun chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Really like the way you write, wish I had talent like your do!
LAeyeball chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Hey dude, love this chapter! You are really getting into the old characters and speccing out the interaction with your own new ones just so seamlessly!

KiC! Big well done!

:-))
LAeyeball chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
ok well who's Nethaniel? It seems, to me, KII, you're setting up a whole new vista here - I haven't got the hang of it yet...
LAeyeball chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
You see, I knew someone somewhere could write Bri's past! And write it well! Thanks Kalas, for peeking back and giving us this insight! I am really enjoying this and hoping you are too, enough to continue your journey!

;-))
LAeyeball chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Oh my! I am well intrigued as to where you're going with this, Kalas! This is a really cool fresh look at our familiar trio! Well done and keep it coming! I look forward to so much more! :-))
LAeyeball chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Well honestly KalasII, you've really caught my attention! Very big welcome to ca ffic, and I am really already hooked on this fic! Only just realised your here, so please bear with us all! KiK!

:-)))
LAeyeball chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oooh! A new writer! fab! Just fyi I will be r&r'ing all your chapters soon, keep up the good work! ;-)
garmun chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Excellent interaction between the characters, you hit their personalities perfectly.
garmun chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Okay I'm hooked and I am thrilled with how fast you post chapters, LOVE IT!
garmun chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Ooh this is a good one! Great plot so far, very interesting, can't wait to see where you take us. Thanks for adding a new chapter so quickly, I'm loving this story already.
Bqueen chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Wooooo! This is definitely going to be a very interesting story. Keep the chapters coming. You have my attention!