Reviews for Seussical: What Really Happened
showtunediva chapter 20 . 4/7
Great chapter Soph! :) I felt sad for Horton at the end. :(
showtunediva chapter 22 . 3/3
In our collaboration can we have your original character and my original character be friends?

I would be willing to beta also. :)
showtunediva chapter 21 . 1/15
Hi Sophie!

This story is fantastic. I am really enjoying it! I am in a community production of Suessical as a Who so this really helps to get a good feel for the characters and scenes. We've only had one rehearsal so far but I am so looking forward to what's to come.

I am new to the fandom as well and would love to collaborate with you!

Janine
Essesscee chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
OMG Love This! We're doing this play at my school :)
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Here come the waterworks! *Cries and cries while reading the letter*
FIVE MINUTES LATER...
*settles down* I am easily emotional. Don't talk about it. Anyways, I am gonna vote in your poll now, and stuff. Btw, a WHILE ago I favorited you and your story, and followed you and your story. A WHILE AGO! Update soon!
-The Word Nerd 424 / Alyssa / Seussical Lover! :) :) :) :) :)
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
EW. MEH. GAWD. Do you know how much it takes to not write with correct grammar, knowing it is not right? A LOT! You my friend, are truly amaspelliantive writer! YEAH, I MADE UP A WORD! For you... Wait, that song will come up later. Btw, my word means amazing spectacular brilliant creative. AND YOU TOLE MEH WORD! FLABBERGHASTED! That is how I feel AND the word. Wow. LEMME KEEP READING!
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
*Does the Ally Way* WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! EW MEH GAWD. CLIFFY! Good thing I can just go to the next chapter! Ahhh, reading the story AFTER it starts...
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I feel so sorry for them... ME, HOW COULD YOU! (I am Mayzie and a Bird girl in my school play) *Smacks self* JOJO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU MUST BE SAVED!
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Sniffle, sniffle, teardrop, teardrop. How do you write so incredably?
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
MEANIE PERSON! EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! BAD JAY, BAY JAY! *Smacks with a newspaper*
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
I KNEW IT! As soon as it said, "Just remember kid, if you try to break our little deal-" I KNEW IT WAS MRS. HALTER! Firt off, thats what she said in the beggining, and in the disclaimer YOU SAID MRS. HALTER! You wouldn't have said that if she wasnt in the chapter. Finally, an awesome story that is intreging (idk how 2 spell it) GOOD JOB!
-The Word Nerd 424 / Alyssa / Seussical Lover
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Aww, they make a cute couple... OHMEGAWDIWANTATAILDRDAKE! NOW!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Ah cliffhanger! this story seriously keeps getting better and better, I cant wait to see what comes up next!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Oh my gosh I've been reading this all day and cant stop! every time i'm like "after this chapter i'll stop for the night." but your writing is keeping me so on edge! seriously one of the best fics I've seen and I cant wait to read further!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »