Reviews for Meet the McGees
jdgatorbait chapter 6 . 1/12
very good story, looking forward to more
Trinkies chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Hi there! :) First and foremost, this was a truly wonderful read - from the very first word to the very last. I truly loved the idea and premise of the story, and I loved how you fleshed it out with each chapter. I especially love the team being a team - Gibbs says it perfectly in your fic when he says that "this team is more than flesh and blood". I couldn't agree more and you've perfectly captured that team spirit in your story. From the blatant teasing Tony gives Tim and yet how he would jump into a freezing late for him in a heartbeat, to Abby being in a quiet manic worried state over her Tim and her Tony, to Gibbs making sure his agents are all right and ready to stand up to the Admiral when need be, to Ziva's silent support that makes her such a strong column to lean on in times like these... and of course, to Tim who puts up with all the jibes from Tony and yet will stand protectively over him when the situation arises. Tim, who wants to mend his relationship with his dad but would never turn his back from his NCIS family just to make that happen. This story is beautiful, and I am most excited to know if you have any plans of finishing it. I will stick by you to the very end of this story if you do. Again, great job. :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Admiral, one does not sinply fight Team Gibbs and win
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Poor Admiral when Tony wakes up...I really wish they'd put McGee and Palmer'sparents in an episode.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Freaking awesome
Grey Fool chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
great story so far. Are you going to finish it?
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Bring on the DiNozzo-Admiral showdown ;) hehehehe, this is lovely! Update soon please!
AvengedSevenfoldLover chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
cant wait for the next chapter! :D
TSYldChild chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Really enjoying this story. I loved the mini-showdown with Tim's father on one side and Gibbs and Ziva on the other. I also loved the conversation between Tim and his father. The Admiral is finally getting it. But will he continue to? I look forward to a Admiral/DiNozzo showdown and also the team finally meeting Mrs. McGee.
WestieHopper chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Though you didn't have a DiNozzo/Admiral showdown in this chapter, I quite enjoyed how you showed Tim's team's willingness to close ranks against anyone who would harm him, including his own father. I do hope you do have a showdown between Tony and the Admiral because I really can't see Tony letting what he overheard drop.

I really liked hearing the Admiral's thoughts when he looked over his son. He's starting to see both the validity of Tim's career choice and the importance of Tim's place on his team, but I think it may take some doing before he fully gets it. He obviously loves his son, so I'm sure he'll get there.
rubiesandrain chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I love this! Update soon! :)
cara-tanaka chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Love it looking forward to more