Reviews for Important notice about Dreamerinthemist on
Poodlebrain chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That, that was just... so beautiful!
Nagisa Okazaki the II chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
hey im a huge fan of urs and i am glad i found u on fanfiction i couldnt get ahold of u on deviantart becuase for some odd reason it wusnt let me message u but i was wondering if u can write the phinease and ferb the seer it sucks i cant read on deviantart but i thought if u can possibly do it on here if u have a good reason though i totally understand and maybe u can let me know tht reason if possible thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Do you think you could put the story up. Plz. I really want to read it.
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow some people actually did this? I agree... it's disgusting.

You're a great friend... good for you to be sticking up to your friend.

Kudos to you KicsterAsh. :)
dark-oath lullaby chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I'm sorry that happend to your friend!
Lucky OCB chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I agree. While I have not seen this story or what people wrote about it, I have seen similar situations, and think that people are overreacting and need to get the details before freaking out. I draw inspiration from pictures made by artists on dA all the does not mean I try to steal from them. It only means that I admire their work and think it is worthy of a story. I completely agree with this note and sincerely hope the writer continues the story.

- Olivia
Doverstar chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Amen to that! Poor Dreamer's got it tough. Some jerks on this site-sheesh!

You're right, and I'm sure Dreamer meant no offense. Actually, I KNOW she meant no offense! Way to stick up for her, KicsterAsh! :)
DreamerInTheMist chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Read your private message, Kicsterash. 333

Your fellow sister in Christ,

DreamerInTheMist
allieonzee chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Jeeze, some need to learn to hold their tongue! Seriously.

I'd love to read this story, may you send me a link? :)

-blu
Lyssie212 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
God, some people are such (excuse my awful language) bitches. They just don't seem to care how what they're saying will affect that amazing author. Geez. D8

However, and this is way off topic, could you by any chance give me a link to the story? I'd like to read it. Give her some encouragement to continue
8711 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
thank you for writing this Ash! even though i never got around to reading the story, i was very upset when I read DreamerInTheMist's blog. i really hope he/she reads this.

also, i just wanted to let you know that i find you and all your pictures and stories on DeviantArt really inspiring. :)
Phantom-Stelo chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Who wrote a story about the pic? I've been dying to find one! And... Yea that's all XD
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I completely agree.
Mattpwnsall chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
True that, Ash :D

Well done speaking up for the author :D

I hope people grow up and realize that they're the ones being immature :D
cyber dragoness master chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
i totally agree with you to do that is the worst thing ever and I've seen some Asshole reviewer you know the one's I'm talking about they think they know it all but know jack but to insult some one by calling them a thief for writing a story baist off a pic some one did their basically insulting you, me and every fanart creator and fanfic writer that ever lived