Reviews for A Doll For All
omggggggg nooooo I need more! Come back to us!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
What the hell have I been reading that I didn’t make the connection that Kikyo is Kagome and Kagome is Kikyo? I’ve been reading and rereading this story and never made that connection! Now I have to reread this story so I can figure it out for myself lol. Also, please update! I know it’s been like 5 years, but I have faith! Ganbatte!
InuXKag4evr chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
I'm so disappointed with this story, i was really looking forward to a conclusion, or at least inuyasha finding out that kikyo is Kagome but nope! I don't know what happened but whatever..
PolarBlue chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Please complete this amazingness. I'm very excited to see what happens
Kinky-Hoe chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Holy shit. Where is the next chapter?! This story is so different from all the stuff that's been written so far for this pairing. I need to know when Inuyasha finds out about Kagome's split personality... Is she schizophrenic just like her grandfather? Will Inuyasha discover he has a half-brother? What about Kohaku and Kaede? Gah, please update soon! I think I'm addicted to this story.
PolarBlue chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
An interesting story
RaiynetheHedgehog chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
If this story is discontinued, I'm seriously going to cry my eyes out.

This is...oh god. It's so twisted, but I love it. I don't know why.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHY DID YOU END THE CHAPTER RIGHT THERE?

I would write more, but I think I'm going to fall asleep on my keyboard since it's so late...XD
Ran Kajiura chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
At first, I don't expect much. I was just looking for a good InuKag story with dark plot, and end up reading this fabolous story. The twist, the part where Miroku has a illegitimate child from Sango, that what finally make decide to, "oh God! I'm gonna follow this story. Till the end."

I don't really mind Inuyasha's affair with other girls (be it Sango or Kikyo). And I think that was the brave part of you, to make that kind of twist. And I really want to read the next chapter. Hope you can come up with it at near future...
EverlastingWhisper chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Beidbwixnaosmwjrhiwnxoak NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I really wanted to know if he finds out Kagome is Kikyo! Agh!
Rsteph94 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
I hope you review soon! I am really loving this story!
LadyLibra12 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
The Kagome/Kikyou split personality thing reminds me of the timid soft spoken tutor whose alter personality was a whore in the anime Paranoia Agent (you should watch it, its a really good anime!) Really nice plot, very original. Loving the story so far, I'll be up all night reading it _
WineIXI chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Do you need me to change your diaper because you are crying like a typical baby. Need a tissue too? Grow up boy.
kittychic0895 chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
ughh i want him to figure out its kagome already lol but i love tha story...keep up tha good work and update asap
0Eat.Sleep.Read.Repeat0 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
How could you end it on such a cliffhanger! Your killing me! I love this story it's Making it's way up there to my favorites which is hard considering everything you write is so amazingly great it's almost impossible to pick a favorite hahaha _ please update this! Also in a little side note I'm the biggest fan of sesshomaruXrin this side of the mississippi and your my favorite fanfiction writer of all time so if you could throw in a little more of that or even better yet write another one with them as the central coupling like Revenges reaper you'd be making a Young starry eyed girls wildest dreams lol
J Luc Pitard chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Whoa! What a wacky time Inuyasha's having! I love the way he's having to grow up and the way her split personality is messing with the guy she loves. Everybody's hurting, in some way. I think Kagome's issues are closer to the surface here and you have to deal with them before you can heal them. I'm glad this story is so compelling. I'm perfectly willing to suspend my disbelief regarding such things as Kagome's scarring (from Kikyou's customer playing doctor) and no one recognizing Kagome/Kikyou, even if her own cousin.