Reviews for Life with the Devil Hunter
GamingQueen chapter 9 . 1/17
Really great series , looking forward to the next chapter.
windstruck07 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
TT_TT i was like laughing my heart out while reading this chappie... and its sooo sad that when i hit the bottom of the screen *sniff* there no more chappie my grammar got ruin! boohoohoo

why oh why cruel world!
Dante and Trish 4eva! Hell yeah! XD
aliceyv chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
this fic is the best! really...omg continue soon
VincentF chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I beg you to countinue this amazing story! 3
Scatter Senbonzakura kageyoshi chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Updateeeeeeee!
Alyssa chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
okay this is awesome you NEED to continue this because i WANT more! omg you are incredible! i could actually imagine these scenes in my head while im reading! its like the animated series playing in my head.. but its your story! please keep writing!
Trish Sparda chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
please update soon
elphie chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Please continue! I loved it!
QueenVanillaCoke chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
O_O Id thought youve got more chapters for us? Please!

O,O Please! I want to read more of it! Just one little chapter! QoQ Plrease!
I like how this story goes! TT-TT I think that this will be one of the last really good DxT-Stories until the next Part of DMC will be coming out *froze* ToT Plrease! More chapters!
QueenVanillaCoke chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Oooookay... This Fic is far the MOST

beautiful story about Dante and Trish ive read in years! O_O

I can see the charas without an Ooc and the relationship between Dante and Trish goes an good way deeper without geeting creepy or to much fluff O_O Please! Write more!

PS. Please! Excuse my worst english!

Speaking is much better for met then doing the grammer!
Purdypride chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Oh my god! I love this fanfic! SO MUCH!

I love it how you describe the relationship between Dante and Trish and I laughed so hard when he sang :D

Also loved the situation when he was jealous because she let Johnny bring her to the shop.

And then, finally, when he expresses his feelings this fuckin' shithead is drunk -.- .

Did I already say that I love this fic? Because I do! :D

Very well-written and also easy to understand, even for a poor german girl like me :D hope you'll update a new chap soon :)
NeonXIII chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I'm absolutely loving the relationship between Dante and Trish as well as the rest of the characters in this!

Please continue, I'm looking forward to it! :D
BlackRose Dmc chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Gosh, I can't describe how much I love this fic. Yeah, I read all the chapies, but I prefer to tell you everything in only one review. It's easier, you know ? Please, swear to me you will finish this story, I really NEED to know the end of this amazing couple. By the way, I need to say again that I can really see they doing that, saying this. It's perfect !

Keep well,

XOXO
jennyya chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Like always pretty entertaining, it was hilarious hahaha i never thought dante could sing; thats love taking him home and do all that after he just puked, I thought he could hold more the alcohol, guess he really drank too much. Im anxious for the next, keep it up. Id be cool if you could make the chaps a little longer, I never want'em to end hahaha that good you are.
bluefairy60 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
You captured Dante's character exactly how I'd imagine him if he ever karaoked -drunk and a little on the obnoxious side. Dante finally admitted his feelings and he made it incredibly awkward lol. Good thing Trish got him outta there before he could do more. Oh I checked out the song, and I actually heard it before years ago but never knew the name of the song and singer until now :). One last thing, "mike" should be spelled mic, as Mike is short for Michael. Nice job with this chapter. Peace!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »