Reviews for Life with the Devil Hunter
aliceyv chapter 9 . 1/4
this fic is the best! really...omg continue soon
VincentF chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I beg you to countinue this amazing story! 3
Scatter Senbonzakura kageyoshi chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Updateeeeeeee!
Alyssa chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
okay this is awesome you NEED to continue this because i WANT more! omg you are incredible! i could actually imagine these scenes in my head while im reading! its like the animated series playing in my head.. but its your story! please keep writing!
Trish Sparda chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
please update soon
elphie chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Please continue! I loved it!
QueenVanillaCoke chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
O_O Id thought youve got more chapters for us? Please!

O,O Please! I want to read more of it! Just one little chapter! QoQ Plrease!
I like how this story goes! TT-TT I think that this will be one of the last really good DxT-Stories until the next Part of DMC will be coming out *froze* ToT Plrease! More chapters!
QueenVanillaCoke chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Oooookay... This Fic is far the MOST

beautiful story about Dante and Trish ive read in years! O_O

I can see the charas without an Ooc and the relationship between Dante and Trish goes an good way deeper without geeting creepy or to much fluff O_O Please! Write more!

PS. Please! Excuse my worst english!

Speaking is much better for met then doing the grammer!
Purdypride chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Oh my god! I love this fanfic! SO MUCH!

I love it how you describe the relationship between Dante and Trish and I laughed so hard when he sang :D

Also loved the situation when he was jealous because she let Johnny bring her to the shop.

And then, finally, when he expresses his feelings this fuckin' shithead is drunk -.- .

Did I already say that I love this fic? Because I do! :D

Very well-written and also easy to understand, even for a poor german girl like me :D hope you'll update a new chap soon :)
NeonXIII chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I'm absolutely loving the relationship between Dante and Trish as well as the rest of the characters in this!

Please continue, I'm looking forward to it! :D
BlackRose Dmc chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Gosh, I can't describe how much I love this fic. Yeah, I read all the chapies, but I prefer to tell you everything in only one review. It's easier, you know ? Please, swear to me you will finish this story, I really NEED to know the end of this amazing couple. By the way, I need to say again that I can really see they doing that, saying this. It's perfect !

Keep well,

XOXO
jennyya chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Like always pretty entertaining, it was hilarious hahaha i never thought dante could sing; thats love taking him home and do all that after he just puked, I thought he could hold more the alcohol, guess he really drank too much. Im anxious for the next, keep it up. Id be cool if you could make the chaps a little longer, I never want'em to end hahaha that good you are.
bluefairy60 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
You captured Dante's character exactly how I'd imagine him if he ever karaoked -drunk and a little on the obnoxious side. Dante finally admitted his feelings and he made it incredibly awkward lol. Good thing Trish got him outta there before he could do more. Oh I checked out the song, and I actually heard it before years ago but never knew the name of the song and singer until now :). One last thing, "mike" should be spelled mic, as Mike is short for Michael. Nice job with this chapter. Peace!
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
That is sweet and thoughtful of Dante to finally express his feelings for his sexy as hell blonde partner. It is too bad he had to do it while drunk of of his ass to give him the necessary courage. I doubt that he will remember doing it at all and that is going to make Trish even more upset.

I never really found it fun or exciting to drink until you are smashed unless you went through some rough crap in your life.

I cannot say that I am too familiar with that song you used nor have I heard of that singer.

Oh how I miss the days of being able to go on vacation to a new location for a while. Any chances of them going to Zack Island from the DOA Xtreme Volleyball "games"?

Just messing with you.

It's nice to see that you are not struggling too much balancing between this fanfic and the other one.
bogey654 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
I can see this happening! Keep it up!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »