Reviews for Before the Dawn
temari23 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Where is the new chapter.
AJ chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I hope your health problems have gotten better. I'm currently in my own little depression battle.

Your story is great, both parts. I really do hope that you ultimately continue. The evil in me hopes Sasuke does get to Temari and escalates the whole thing. But in the end have Temari or Ino or someone be the one to save the day. There are so many directions you could take this story, and I can't wait to see where you take this story.

Keep up the good work!
Shikatema.Addict chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
please continue ))
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
WHERE'S THE NEXT UPDATE? Lol this story is amazing
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I was very glad to see that you made a sequel. I have to say that this is honestly the best Shikamaru/Temari fic I've ever read so far(including the prequel ). I can definitely picture all of this happening. It's very realistic to me and I also like how your chapters weren't too short and how you didn't rush anything. Very impressive. Hope you update soon.
Wolfprincess529 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
plz continue! i love shikatema and this story is amazing!
jtdarkman chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
WOOHOO
maxridelover chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
nice!
Rose-Aki chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I was so happy to see you updated it is a great story. Please update soon :)
LadyTemari chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
So glad to see the second chapter! I can't wait to see what Sasuke has up his sleeve and what Gaara wants to cover in their meeting. Good luck!

-LadyTemari
GratefulFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was so sweet! Blood being the lube was a little disturbing, but great chapter nonetheless :D Silly Shikamaru, wanting to claim what's his before even bothering to heal his wounds... That desperate, huh? :P Thank for providing probably some of the BEST ShikaTema stories EVER 3
maxridelover chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
beautiful reunion of lovers, now it's time for Teme' to pay, big time! :)
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
mooooooooooooooooorree please?
Killionaire chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Keep in going. Sasuke's still alive so the mission isn't completely over yet.
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awwww! They are just absolutely adorable together!

I'm happy he came back, she really doesn't deserve to lose someone else. I mean seriously she lost practically everything, she doesn't need to lose him.

It was a good chapter, aka, good start on the sequel. Although I didn't read the lemon, lol so I can't tell you if that part was good. But the rest was amazinggggggggg.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm excited :D