Reviews for Hour of Need
Nova's Galatic Cosmos chapter 7 . 9/5
This was beautiful, I can't explain it.
Lexx chapter 7 . 6/28
Je l'adore!
UnflinchingResolve chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Bizzy chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
First, I want to say that I have read this fix many many times. I haven't even logged into in ages but I really wanted to do so now to commend you on this piece. I must've found it during my senior year, which was a really emotionally tough time for me...and that was almost 3 years ago now. I remember reading it over and over again, like a kid looking for comfort in repetition. I've actually spent weeks looking for this piece again, but didn't know the name.

Anyway. This is such a stunningly well written piece. Perfect to canon? Honestly I can't even remember (School got in the way and I never finished Soul Eater). But so incredibly touching. The way you portray Lord Death's interaction with Kid, both as a child an as a teen, is exactly how I would imagine it to be.

You touched a very sensitive issue here and I think it was done so beautifully. The detail in the way you described things was fantastic. And I loved the painful honesty. Any sort of mental illness is not pretty. It can be dirty, nasty, scary-and you didn't shy away from showing the ugliness of a bad situation. Dealing with the "ugliness", so to speak, is how we move through struggles like these.

I just can't heap on enough praise. Just know that I will always be happy for the fact that this story will be here to read, time and time again.
geeklover89 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
All the goodness! I need more father son moments like this! Thank you so much for that gem. I love the slow loss of control for kid.
df chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
please write more kid centered stories! it was so good and the fact that this is your only soul eater story is so sad because I loved it and theres no more!
BarbaraGirl chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Really well done! Great description throughout the whole thing and you didn't waver or go off topic either! I loved this! ;)
NillyNarwhal chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Aw, I love stories about Kid and his dad. I just feel so bad for him in this one though, but that's how I know you conveyed the emotions and feelings and conflicts so well. Amazing job.
Aquiescence chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Thrilling! I love the amount of detail you've put into this - a definite fave!
blur801 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
amazing story
andysanime chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Really good job, I absolutly loved it! Although... it was really sad... T.T but... I loved the ending ).
CanalaveMaiden chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
This was really great. I actually thought it would be good from the start, just based on the description. (See, guys, they matter!) anyways, it was a lot more in-character and sophisticated then a lot of stories out there. Props to whoever the hell you are, because your one in... Um... A lot of writers! Hahaha. xD I also like how even though to some people this story seems outrageous, it highly relates to my own life in some backwards manor, so props to that too. Cheers _!
kioku7 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
GREAT portrayl of a breakdown! I loved it! Poor Kid!
TwinsAreAwesome1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Great fanfic, Loved it! :D
Magpie1230 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
I Absolutely loved this story! I feel you kept all of the character as in character as you could, And you did an amazing job portraying all of the emotions in this. The only criticism I can think of is there where a few typos and errors of that sort here and there. Other wise this was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I plan to go and look at your other fics after I finish this. Keep writing amazing fanfics like this!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »