Reviews for Just Not Blaine
Twilightlova20 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Please update this! :)
Azaelia67 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was a beautiful chapter. But I don't get it. Is it complete already ? I thought there was a lot more to come. And what I don't get the most is, if you didn't know what to make of that story, how to continue it, then why did you adopt it ? Maybe other people would have known what to do with it and adopt it... I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just really confused. Sorry if this was rude / It still a beautiful chapter, very emotional. I liked it a lot !
SweetScarlett97 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
I don't get it... What happens next? You marked it "complete," is this completed? In a way, I guess it works; but that's really it? The other writer only had to write one more chapter to complete this then... How odd. You have a nice writing style, don't worry- I enjoyed your chapter. It just felt like one of those stories you create in class, y'know? About three people or so take turns writing a paragraph, the handing it to the other person to continue. The last person kinda takes it and concludes it in an odd way. -Like it's going pretty good, and the last person says something like: "and then the world explodes- the end." Your ending was great, but I feel like there could of been more. Nonetheless, thank you for adopting another persons fic, that's very nice of you. :)

-Nic
Girlbubble7991 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

(wow I have so much usful stuff to say don't I ;) )
In The Loft chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
V.v.v. good as always. Hate James. Love Klaine at the beginning - that was gorgeous. And also the Wevid - that was sweet. Updateee?
bookster1 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Lovely chapter, I know I for one will never mind how long it takes for you to update I know how stressful exams can be, I'm going to guess you're exams are your GCSES considering the number of subjects and I assure I know exactly what you mean - I have mine in 2013 too. I would just say that even if you can't do fanfiction as much as you used to that you shouldn't give up on it all together, otherwise studying will take over your life and that is not a good thing to let happen. I'm trying to make sure I don't let it happen to me as I know I have in the past x Great chapter, can't wait to read more :) x
BehindTheseGlaszEyes chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Awwwwwww write moooooooorrrrrrreeee! I will die without more XP
Azaelia67 chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Thank you thank you thank you for adopting this story, I love it soooo much ! I was almost desperate when she decided to give it up. So yeah, that's all I had to say haha, thanks ;)
246081776 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Can't wait to read your writing
snape-rules44 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
thanks for adopting this :D I was worried it would be gone for good D: so yeah, props to you :) I was wondering if you wanted me to beta the chapters you come out with. let me know :)
Steffi Star chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
THIS IS AWESOME. Update soon!
REJ624 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
I'm so glad that you picked this story up. James needs some serious punishment and I hope you plan on giving it :)
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
The biggest flaw to this story is Kurt's unrealistic weak and pathetic-ness. 'Sides that, everything's good. Just the sniffling Kurt who can't stand up for himself is bringing everything down, down, down...

Good job on James, too :)
x-Meiko-Rose-x chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Hey!

Thank you so much for taking this on and finishing it! I love your work and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Happy Writing!

Meikoxx
In The Loft chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
So gooooooooood. I was crying during parts of this. Poor Kurt! I love Blaine in this, and Wevid, and I HATE JAMES. :) Die.

Anyway - looking forward to reading your continuation, so update soon pwease? *puppy dog eyes*

(And yes, I was too lazy to log in... Again...)