Reviews for So Much Closer
artemis5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
i loved this
LondonG chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was Emotional .
The music with the writing was..was just right
and the words the way he speaks and comforts her .
oh its just beautiful
I loved the tune of the song, and it was definatly helping me into, like the mind of what they were feeling, u'know like calm but scared and the togetherness AHHH! i just loved it so muchhh! :,)
words CANNOT describe
I was feelings the feels the momment everyone started to die- or disapear, i dunno, but that was just absolutly beautiful, you'll seriously never know how much i LOVED that :,)
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Touching and heart-wrenching and tear-inducing.
LeenMariexoxo chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is the undoubtedly most touching story I've ever read in my life. You had me on the verge of tears, which is a very hard thing to do.
Artemis Delos chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Amazing. Very well done.
annicaspoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
A.k.a. the fic in which I found Brella (one of the best decisions of my life)

So remember when we were all innocent and thought the summary for Failsafe was fake? Oh god - we had no idea what was coming...

Best thing about this fic while I'm reading through it again - it can still be canon - in the Invasion-verse we have now (not that I want it to be canon, because, as fantastic as your writing is, my babies...;-;)

Firstly - you've set the tensity and desperation of the atmosphere straight away within the first sentence. Straight up. And that atmosphere goes right through the fic - never wavering. Even in the middle section where Wally and Artemis have their exchange, you're still reminded of the situation and of what's really going on.

And your descriptions and your prose in general - perfect.

And onto Wally and Artemis' exchange - I ADORE it - because to me - it really embodies how I see them. I've always really enjoyed reading fics of and looking at the more tender side of their realtionship (unfortunately, good fics that have that are hard to come by), and the way you write it here, with Wally's continuing persistent positivity confliciting against and trying to negate or soften Artemis' stubborn negativity of the situation - gah! IT'S PERFECT.

Just perfect.
bonnaire chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
If this could become a multi-chapter fic about the onset of the invasion and the actual result of this 'war', I think it would expand indefinately to your already high levels of awesomeness. Please.

~~~~Tigress~~~~
Mewgirl223 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So heart wrentching and beautiful I teared up I loved it
WitchBat chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, my god. Tears. All the tears ever.

You're an amazing author.
jtcr chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
that was beautifully written
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh my goodness, that was so lovely. So much emotion, especially love, but not enough to be cheesy or off-putting. Don't get me wrong, I loved the kiss, and it was perfect.

Loved it!

-RC
AmyElise16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Perfection. Honestly that's all I have because I'm in tears. xoxo
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was great! Really sad, but given the circumstances, I can really see this happening. Wally and Artemis will get together eventually and I can't wait for that! Amazing job.
missindependent93 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this story...is so amazingly great...i had to add it to my favorites! amazing job, you got every detail down to the T, and your so descriptive and wally is such a sweetheart! if i had to count how many "awww"'s i did, i think around 24-30 lol great job though
Falling Into Flight chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
And this is why you're on my favorite authors list. Amazing, as always. I loved the overall tone of this and it was beautifully written. :)