Reviews for To Destroy
atouchofcitron chapter 52 . 4/3
oh man! life most certainly gets in the way. i'm sorry you lost steam for this story! the slow buildup was worth it but it's sad that it's left unfinished.. i hope you'll return to it one day!
Arabella chapter 52 . 2/15
It's been years since I read this fic...or any Twilight fic. It got to the point where I couldn't read anymore and then I moved to a different fandom and now another one. But this is one of the fics I never forget. I used to be so excited for every update. Idk, I was just on AO3 and I started to think about how, in my current fandom, the fanfic is very safe. I know the saying, write it yourself. I've tried. I don't know why I'm writing this comment. I just, I was thinking about how many years it's been and how I used to consume Edward and Bella in every AU possible every single day. It may have been 6 years, maybe even more, I don't remember. However, there are certain fics you just never forget and this is one of them. We were all so spoiled back then with authors like you and chrometurtle. I just want to say thankyou. You really had a big impact on my life and I wouldn't be where I am now if I hadn't read your fic. That is 100% a certainty. I hope you are doing well.
coolbunny41 chapter 52 . 12/31/2020
Hope you finish this story one day and that 2020 treated you well haha
It’s such a great story and i’m excited to see where Bella and Edward go
saintfudge chapter 52 . 9/24/2020
And that's where it ends ..doing a covid clean out .had this in my alerts since May 2013 ..just reread it great story wish it had and end ..thanks for sharing ..have fun
BellaAngelin chapter 52 . 9/12/2020
Please finish the story..such a good story!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 13 . 8/27/2020
I am hooked
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
loll
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 6 . 8/27/2020
loving it
Guest chapter 52 . 8/9/2020
How can you not finish the story ? So disappointing .
Guest chapter 43 . 8/6/2020
I love this story and is one of my favorite twilight ff. Your style of writing, your characters, your plot esp. the slow progression of their relationship... I’m so hooked. I wish you would continue writing and eventually finish this story because it’s really good. *-sigh*
Scanafritzy chapter 52 . 5/19/2020
Hi. I know it's been like...5.5 years since you updated and all. But I love this story. So much. Hoping beyond hope you might come back and finish it one day. :)
Liz chapter 52 . 3/30/2020
Please finish tour beautiful story
Liz chapter 52 . 3/29/2020
Please is an amazing story. Could you finish it? Thank you
Byrd3-13 chapter 52 . 2/27/2020