Reviews for To Destroy
teampeeta.hh chapter 44 . 4/19
Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon :)
anothertwilighter chapter 44 . 4/15
Love it!
CandyCentric chapter 44 . 4/15
UPDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTE.

That is all.

Thank you. :)
RiversAndRoads1853 chapter 44 . 4/8
My gosh! Such a genius storyteller! This fic has had me gasping in horror, shock and apprehension and two minutes later I'll be crying with laughter, please don't abandon it! It's too good!
Yeah rosealie should talk to her about that ut shit did she have to be so mean about it? She really isn't good at making friends. Also she looks like an ass kisser when she only socializes with jasper and Edward.
Homeschool kids have more manners. The animals in public school don't have any.
quisha1991 chapter 25 . 4/2
I hope she don't take it
Congratulations on your success. Love this story, please update!
Please update! :)
CrazyForCullens1918 chapter 44 . 3/31
Congratulation on the book! loved this story so much! Cannot wait for the next chapter
Justchillingandliving chapter 44 . 3/31
love this story can't wait for an update.
please update more chapters soon I m dying to read more story and please can u add some lemon .Please update very soon
ani93ta chapter 44 . 3/29
I've just read this fic in one sitting, and now you live me with this huge cliffie!?
UGGH! I wanna know what happens next so baaaaad!

P,S: congratulations on your book :)
Avid Reader chapter 44 . 3/25
Hi! Congrats so much on your success as a published author! You're writing is simply phenomenal and I couldn't be less surprised at your achievements. I was just wondering if you planning to finish To Destroy soon (if ever)? It's not technically an "original" story, but it's fantastic and you've put so much heart into it, it would be tragic to be left unfinished. Even if only to finish it and then convert it to an original story for you to publish!

Thank you so much and congrats again!
Love this story! Please update :)
3,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »