Reviews for To Destroy
kayteekaitlin chapter 52 . 3/20
She sells books now through Amazon. I messaged her on Facebook asking if she was going to finish the story or publish the story. She saw my message but never responded, I would give up on this if you ever think she is going to finish it.
TMTF chapter 52 . 3/16
I know you’ve said in your ANs that you’re going to finish this, and I hope that’s still true! Please write more soon :)
Hi. I've really enjoyed this story for YEARS and it hadn't been updated in so long. I hope everything is alright in your (the author's) life. If possible, it'd be great if you could tell us whether the story will be continued or not, or even better, give us a brief outline of what the storyline would've been like had it continued, or at best, CONTINUE IT!

Fluffkin xx
I love this story and would love to see where it goes if you ever have the time to finish it! So good!
orpheuschick chapter 52 . 12/2/2017
Not sure if you're still reading fanfic reviews, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the story up to this point. If you ever have time and inspiration to finish it, you'd have at least one thrilled Reader.
Guest chapter 52 . 11/13/2017
This story still running?
agoogoo chapter 52 . 10/20/2017
i love this. i love this so much. Also almost happy that you stopped at this point coz fearing future angst and drama. At the same time am a little disappointed to not be able to see how they bulldoze through that. Journey before the destination indeed. Beautiful Edward u got here. And i am loving your slow pace. Really. Great job dude
agoogoo chapter 50 . 10/20/2017
i really want to read your published stories, but i want Edward and Bella to be the pair even morrre
agoogoo chapter 40 . 10/19/2017
i just discovered u. i'm almost scared to check out your profile in case this might be the only story on there (and it isn't compleeete)
agoogoo chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
She shoulda asked how the hell he survived with Cope as an assistant. Am curious meself
Hopeful Reader chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
I love this story! I have hopes that you will finish it although it has been nearly 2 years, which is a heck of a long time to wait (although not unheard of). It is one of the funniest and engaging fics I have ever read!

I understand you are a published author so those stories have to take priority, but please please finish this one. Whether you complete it here or pull to publish please let your many fan know.
DennaAnn chapter 52 . 9/3/2017
I really loved this story - still do - but, honestly, I've pretty much lost faith that you'll ever finish it - at least not on this site. And, if you do keep your word and finish it here, pretty sure I won't be around to see the end. Two years since updating is a long time. Just say you have 10 more chapters to go - that's 20 more years if you maintain 2 years between updates! Mind-boggling. By the time 20 more years is gone I'll most likely either be in a nursing home or in the ground.

Why don't you just quit on it here and publish it as a book? - And be up front and let folks know it won't be continued here. It's a good read and publishing it would be incentive to finish it. Right? Give fans who buy fan fiction in book form a chance to read it all the way to the end. I don't buy books on-line so reckon I still won't know how it ends - at least not how the rest of it goes, anyway. Heck, if I could make decent money from writing and publishing, I'd concentrate on that and quit giving it away for free, too - to heck with promises. (I don't write BTW - just read.)

Read some of the reviews - good and bad - on a couple of your published books. Some folks - a minority - thought huge bites of the books - and the long read waiting for the two to get together towards the end - were boring.

I haven't read those books but I haven't ever thought "To Destroy" was boring - even though, 52 chapters in, they still aren't a couple. I think TD would be at least as successful as the ones you've already published.

Whatever you do - Good Luck!
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 52 . 9/3/2017
Stayed up all night reading this. Thanks for writing really enjoyed it, hope to see an update !
Guest chapter 52 . 8/25/2017
Its a real shame this hasnt been updated in about two years, i really love it and have reread it several times! Hopefully you'll be able to give us a couple more chapters so that they finally get together. Patiently waiting for any sort of update x
callsatmidnight chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I know you're incredibly busy with your new book coming out, but please please consider updating this. I have bought all of your books and love them, but this story just leaves me wanting so much more. I would be more than happy to pay for it if you pulled and published!
4,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »