Reviews for To Destroy
Guest chapter 45 . 7/15/2015
I love the slow build up in E&B relationship. Excellent writing! Thank you very much for sharing your time and talent!
EdwardsKitten chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
And, after my birthday, cruiseship appendectomy, ALSO got an infection after rejoining the cruise and spent the remainder of the cruise in the infirmary. Too real life.
EdwardsKitten chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
I had to be taken off a cruise ship, on my birthday, for an appendectomy! It sucks!
quoideneufj chapter 51 . 7/13/2015
Thank you! I love, love, love this story!
irelandk chapter 51 . 7/11/2015
Guest chapter 51 . 7/5/2015
Amazing
lesocialbutterfly chapter 51 . 7/7/2015
And we shall be here! I'm starving too, think I'll hate crash a certain lunch date!
Babyface Carter chapter 51 . 7/7/2015
Huge fan of your story who would like to thank you for continuing to write and post it! This is one of my all time fav CEO Edwards - his social awkwardness is just so adorable. The interaction between Esme and Edward's grandmother was classic. I so look forward to more of these two.

And I'll have to remember, if ever the opportunity presents itself, that if I need to buy a gift for a very rich person, food - more specifically, baked goods - is the way to go (assuming no allergies ;)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 51 . 7/6/2015
Poor Edward growing up with his mother and grandmother going at it like that. Poor Carlisle. It's hilarious though. Do they really hate each other or is this their messed up way of showing affection? I have a feeling office gossip is gonna be running rampant when Bella gets back from lunch.
lt90 chapter 51 . 7/4/2015
Thanks for updating!
SweettFace chapter 51 . 7/4/2015
I love this! I was praying there would be a kiss in these past 51 chapters, obviously not. Hahahja
Update soon and please! Give us something! The tension between them is undeniable!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
Well geez. Does she think he would just magically know everything about her. He didnt know she wasnt like that.
Mancy chapter 50 . 7/3/2015
OMG this chapter made me laugh so hard! I loved how you wrote esme and carlise's mother the bickering priceless. It's so good to get a chapter for this story, well two if you count the next as well, love this story and it's always worth the wait!

P.s. I read Kulti, amazing story, I'd have to say it is tied with Under Locke for me because I love Under Locke, I have read it more times than I should admit lol, so imagine my excitement when you added a cameo of the characters from Locke in Kulti, amazing! You're a fantastic writer and I will always be excited for your next story!
Guest chapter 48 . 6/30/2015
I think Edward like her
Guest chapter 51 . 6/30/2015
So, I found this story and binge read all 51 chapters in one go. It's 3:05am here in the UK, my eyes burn and I'll regret this in the morning(or should I say, later in the morning?) BUT I FREAKING LOVED IT! The slow burner is such a refreshing change from the many stories out there where they're sleeping together by the second chapter!(don't get me wrong, we all succum to those stories, there's a time and a place) but Love it! Will very much be looking forward to the next chapter! Did I mention I love it?
4,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »