Reviews for To Destroy
breakingdawn57 chapter 52 . 5/18/2016
Thank you for continuing this story especially with real life so hectic. We will wait until you have time to finish this since it deserves an ending! You obviously have a gift of writing. You have made this Edward and Bella come to life. Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
Love this story! Hoping for another update soon.
justginger chapter 52 . 5/6/2016
Hi - please, please, please, can we have another chapter - I'm missing these two!
Guest chapter 52 . 4/16/2016
please finish this is a good /no great story
DougFamily chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Dearest Writer,

Thank you for your amazing story and you are super awesome. I am very appreciated that if you will continous the story. I can wait for that.

Thank you very much!

HELEN
(Fan from Hong Kong)
AshlynAlexis98 chapter 52 . 4/16/2016
WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE UPDATE OMG IT WAS JUST GETTING SO MUCH BETTER
joice84 chapter 52 . 4/13/2016
Hi ! I just read your story and I loved every bit, hope you can finish, is a great story, and deserved to have a happy end ;D
edvvard chapter 52 . 4/12/2016
It's 5am and I just finished reading this and loved it, hope you update soon! :)
ziggystar chapter 52 . 4/3/2016
Just re reading this great story! Just saying! No pressure! You are such a talented writer! xx
beckysue999 chapter 50 . 3/23/2016
Still here and happy for the news about this story! And congratulations on the move, marriage, and book!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/4/2016
Sad there's no ending. :(
V.cunhacarmo chapter 52 . 2/28/2016
Please, please, please update! I don't know how mamy times I've read this already... Please update! :)
Teresa R chapter 52 . 2/16/2016
So I am all caught up and love it I hope you will be able to get around to adding more soon Please
Teresa R chapter 51 . 2/16/2016
I bet everyone gets the picture now lol
Teresa R chapter 50 . 2/16/2016
Loved it that was fun lol
4,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »