Reviews for To Destroy
maphie chapter 47 . 8/26/2014
It will absolutely break my heart if you don't conclude this love story in the manner you originally planned. I love them! This is one of the funniest, most entertaining stories I've read in ff in awhile.
maphie chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Oh jeebus! What in the major fuck is happening here?
maphie chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
My dad is looking at me strangely from across the room because I keep snickering. I definitely cannot read this story at work or otherwise blow my cover. I love this funny Bella. I hope we get a few more chapters of her musings.
caz12771 chapter 49 . 8/24/2014
The Crypt Keeper LMAO I love it :D
Great chapter, well worth the wait. So glad you're sticking with it. I so love these two and can't wait to see how their relationship develops :)
Tennyson10 chapter 49 . 8/24/2014
The crypt keeper! Ha!
guest chapter 49 . 8/21/2014
Thank you for the update, i look forward to them like chocolate! Please continue this story, i love the development of their relationship. Sorry if my english is a little (lot) broken, i'm from venezuela ;)
lalamichelle090 chapter 49 . 8/22/2014
Grandma Cullen sounds scary D: Great chapter though! Can't wait for the next.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 49 . 8/20/2014
This is so great! Really enjoying this.
bonnie62 chapter 49 . 8/20/2014
rvg79 chapter 49 . 8/19/2014
I found your story yesterday and i made it my mission to read it as fast as a human being with other responsabilities can and i did it! I may or may not was awake until 4am yesterday and reading it in secret at work today but it was totally worth it.
svaler chapter 49 . 8/17/2014
i missed this story!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 49 . 8/19/2014
The crypt keeper. What a lovely term of endearment to call your grandmother. I bet she'll just love Bella. I can't wait to see how this goes.
NeeNee246 chapter 49 . 8/18/2014
This is awesome! I can't wait for more! :)
I have missed you. :))
Guest chapter 49 . 8/16/2014
Wow pls pls update soon
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 49 . 8/18/2014
Thank u for the laugh. I was having such a hard morning. I just love your Bella. This is one of about 2 BPV stories that I just worship. W-O-R-S-H-I-P! Does that make me a Culltholic? Well...Amen and hallelujah to the gods of all things Edward. And peace be with you.
4,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »