Reviews for To Destroy
roseberrygirl chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
This remains one of my fav fics!
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
atthetouchoflove chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
This story is just getting so sweet. I want an E.C. to send me Sheldon Cooper memes and kind of flirt with me via work email!

Also, I AM THE BIGGEST OLICITY FAN! I was shipping it before I even started watching, just by seeing the gif set of the first time they met. GAH! How do you feel about Barry? He and Felicity are adorable together, too adorable to really feel threatened by, I think, so I'm actually a fan. It's a nice little relationship to watch while we wait for Olicity to build up. I have finals coming up so I've been too scared to get addicted to Arrow fics, but I've read a few drabbles and one-shots that pop up on my Tumblr dashboard: search/olicityfic

Hope it helps?
LiLi82 chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
love it
flyrbrd chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
JenniferMariePattz chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
I've faithfully been following this story from the start, though I probably haven't reviewed as much as I should. Thank you for the update, excited to see Bella and Edward moving forward. So cute how she freaked out about telling E about her lunch plans...seems like he's asking her to be her next lunch date? Hmm?
I recently read your "A Raging Inferno" and "A Smokeless Fire". Great job on those, very good. Can I say it makes me anticipate B and E getting together even more in this story after reading those two stories? You write yummy lemons :)
DJUBS chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
The "meme" thing is hilatious
natashar chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
so cant wait for more
roon0 chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
Short but so sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter.
elaine67 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Is it work or play?
The Not Normal One chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I have never reviewed to your story before but I am a regular reader. so after all this chapters i just have to say keep up the good work.

Now coming to your request, I am a big Olicity fan. and you are right, those who don't know, you people are missing out on something totally yummilicious :P

Anw ... try Tarafina. She writes Olicity fics and they are good but the stories are mostly one-shot stuffs.

check this link you'll get good stories. this is my arrow completed story search page :P
lsmith82 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
hmmm...If You Let Me by Lily M.85, And A Bottle of Wine by Ciara2531, and anything by anthfan... that's all I can think of. I loved this chapter, can't wait for the next!
Elevator Cakes chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I'm going to go kill you for a second, excuse me
Because WTF!
I love you
Please update :)
bonnie62 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
YankeeDiva chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I love this E and B developement with their email exchanges and how she effects him in loosing him up a little more each day. Dying for the next in this as always.
Sidenote: How can anyone not ship F. and O. her humor and his mad battle skills is just gold on the small screen!
4,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »