Reviews for To Destroy
The Not Normal One chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I have never reviewed to your story before but I am a regular reader. so after all this chapters i just have to say keep up the good work.

Now coming to your request, I am a big Olicity fan. and you are right, those who don't know, you people are missing out on something totally yummilicious :P

Anw ... try Tarafina. She writes Olicity fics and they are good but the stories are mostly one-shot stuffs.

tv/Arrow/?&srt1&lan1&r10&s2&p5
check this link you'll get good stories. this is my arrow completed story search page :P
lsmith82 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
hmmm...If You Let Me by Lily M.85, And A Bottle of Wine by Ciara2531, and anything by anthfan... that's all I can think of. I loved this chapter, can't wait for the next!
Elevator Cakes chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I'm going to go kill you for a second, excuse me
Because WTF!
YOU GIVE ME THE SLOWEST BURN AND THEN LEAVE ME THERE?
YOU WHORE!
Sorry
I love you
Please update :)
bonnie62 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
YankeeDiva chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I love this E and B developement with their email exchanges and how she effects him in loosing him up a little more each day. Dying for the next in this as always.
Sidenote: How can anyone not ship F. and O. her humor and his mad battle skills is just gold on the small screen!
jadedghost22 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I loved the chapter, glad to see that they are starting to at least communicate, and have fun doing it. hopefully they go to lunch together. I thought about some good rec's but I am at a loss of any new good ones right now. Seems most of my writers have been on hiatus for their stories. I even looked up new ones a few days ago to find new stories. Here are a few that I do like reading. All Edward and Bella.
"Bear Creek Road" by Jonesn
"Early Intervention" by Tribal Matriach -Just and interesting twist on Twilight.
"Starry Eyed Inside" by Rochelle Allison -About first love, read it a few yrs. ago and looks like she is writing again.
"A Tree with a View" by operajewels-
"Rear view Mirror" by Dishie- by far the one I recommend the most.
Sorry but I can not find anyother good ones right now.
tas62 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
SO glad for the update. I love these two and can't wait for their relationship to continue to develop.
Browns chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Arrow fan fic? Seriously? How did I not know about this? Maybe you should give me some recs. Of to browse...
Luvvykitty chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Thank you so much for the update! I love this story, hope she joins him for lunch : )
crackupmonkey chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Brilliant! Glad to see a new chapter can't wait for more.
Denny52 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
These two are made for each other. Eddie boy is loosening up. How nice.
lud chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I love how their relationship builds slowly, I love messages.
them. I hope Bella accepted lunch with Edward, he needs a love to make you happy.
AnaidT chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
But what did she answer? It can only be a yea rightttt?
Olicity fics? Humm the only one that comes to my mind is "how was your day?" And I absolutely love it!
pnkats chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Love to see old Edward loosening up a little!
ecullensgurl chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I love that Edward has loosened up and to find he has a dry sense of humor. I hope Bella frees her schedule for noon ;)
4,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »