Reviews for To Destroy
deranged-dreamer chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
I don't think asshole is enough. Is there something worse?
deranged-dreamer chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Asshole
dollydimple chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Thank you for the update. I am sure she will say yes, bring on the next chapter.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Ohhhhh I wish I was a fan so I could do a trade. What a great chapter. You had me during it was so funny. Though Ahhhhh I can't believe you left it there. Sooo mean.
Kindofevil chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
So happy to see an update! I really enjoyed it :)
Byrd3-13 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
She'll say yes of course
Mancy chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
And what felt right was a big giant YES I'm available! Lol this chapter was funny, made me laugh, can,t wait till the next chapter.
LaPumuckl chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Sadly I can't rec anything on that front as I'm still only reading twilight;)

Hm... What could this ominous invitation be about?!
Babyface Carter chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
So, so excited to see an update from you! Like Bella, I've been doing 'busy work' today and this was such a nice break :) I can not WAIT to see what Bella's reply was...I'd LOVE a two hour lunch with Edward *sigh*

Huge Arrow fan here and I totally would love him with Felicity - she's awesome! on so many levels. I never thought of looking for fanfic stories of them. Huh... well, now you got me thinking - nope, my husband would never let me live it down if I started reading a new fandom LOL
mo kagen chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
thank you!
m0t0b33 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
yeesssss finally an arrow freak :D AND an OLICITY shipper *fist pump* SCORE!Actually I don't call the Vigilante Oliver or Arrow, I call him what he is : YUMMY :)) and Slade is 10pack and Diggle is Human version of Hot chocolate ( don't judge I was PMS' ing and the names stuck with me and my friend ) As for the recs.. well visit my profile and see my faves.. they're all awesome :D
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I love how Bella jokes with jasper and with Edward.
She's awesome :)
Azlady2003 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I love the show arrow, but i dont read arrow fanfic sorry. Loved the chapter and how edwards becoming more carefree
DutchGirl01 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Another great chapter, loved their little e-mails. Can't wait for their luchbreak.
I'm curious did you ever saw Smallville with their Oliver?
twiclare chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
I just googled Arrow, he looks like my son's Assassins Creed guy! I love that their relationship is changing and Edward is clearly loosening up! Now they just need to loosen up together! Please tell me the only answer that felt right to her was 'yes' despite the tone of the email!
4,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »