Reviews for To Destroy
Elevator Cakes chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
love it.
bakergirl24 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Good morning Mariana, I hope all is well with you. I'm glad you made the top 6. I've voted for you every time. I love, love, love this story. Then again, I love all of your stories.

Cute little chapter. It sounds like Edward and Alec are a match made in heaven. Hell, Bella should be concerned. They may become BFFs and Bella maybe forgotten about. LOL.

Wahahahaha. It's almost like she allergic to him...{"Yeah, sorry." Why was I still scratching my throat? I dropped my hand and flashed a nervous smile. "I was bored..."} Or it's just a wicked case of denial. ;)

{Wait.

He was still in his suit pants, but his belt was off.

And so was his dress shirt. In only an undershirt that was a pristine white, it didn't change the fact that it was thin. Nearly see-through.

Jesus.

When the hell did he get time to exercise?

He wasn't big like my brother, but his body was lean and strong like the ballet dancers I saw at the Nutcracker every year. Or like a martial artist.

Was that a vein in his bicep?

What the fuck was I doing checking him out?

Dear God. I needed to masturbate soon if I was starting to get desperate.} Wahahahaha. I hope she doesn't masturbate when she goes back to her. Both sides might here her. That would make the following day interesting. Wonder if she would yell out Edward as she cums?

Denial I tell you denial...{But I glanced at the neat outline of his pectorals and for some messed up reason, thought to myself, well, maybe not desperate exactly. Stupid. I was getting stupid.}

I think he is adjusting to all of this better than she is...{"Oh." He blinked, made a face that had me taking a step back so I could retreat. Gesturing in, he shook his head. "Come in, come in. I don't know what I was thinking, Bella, sorry."

Bella.

It hadn't escaped me that it was the first time he'd called me something other than Isabella since the gala. It didn't feel weird, or uncomfortable. It was natural. It came out of his mouth like he'd been calling me Bella for years.} I would really LOVE his POV on this. :)

{I pointed at the television and raised an eyebrow, "You like How It's Made, too?"

His nod was slow but enthusiastic as he talked into the phone.

And I could easily say that the smile I gave him was equally enthusiastic while I waited for him to hang up so I could talk to him. "I love this show."

"It's a new episode..."} Yeah, I love How It's Made also. It is great to nap to. That guys voice is the best sleeping voice EVER. LOL.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us. Take care and peace. T.
Azlady2003 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Aww their friendship grows
Elevator Cakes chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
love it :D
Elevator Cakes chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I'M IN LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!
Elevator Cakes chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
LOVE IT :D
:D
*still crying tears of happiness*
Wheels2 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Love that show.
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
oh
my
GOD
I LOVE IT :D
*excuse me while I cry tears of joy*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I LOVE IT!
LiLi82 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Love it fab
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
aww cute, cant wait for more :)
m0t0b33 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
awww man! we need lemons.. pronto...thanks fo the update, come back soon xoxo
pnkats chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
So glad your back. I have missed this story. So now that she in his hotel room?
MinaRivera chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Loved it, even though it was short. I can't wait to read what happens next! xoxo Mina
cha-chris chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Wow, she's alive... thank god! ;-)

Short chapter again with very little happening. But I can just imagine how funny it could get if Alec saw the two of them sneaking around and hanging out together. Maybe an APOV? Looking forward to read more!
jansails chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
1/2 of me is all "YAY! A new chapter"
1/2 of me is "SHOOT! Too short :-(