Reviews for To Destroy
Snaps4Prongs chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Awh i love him. This is such a slow burn but a good slow burn. Others are drawn out unnecessarily but this one makes the story better.
roxnroll chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Loved the update! Thanks!
Rox
IamRomance chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Lmao loved it!
77Steph chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
So short, but oh so full of the sweeeet sexual tension. Yum.

Thanks!
NeeNee246 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Hey, I've missed you! Thanks for the update! I love it! :)
VampireMater311 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Aw! I wonder when that lemon's going to happen. He's not much of an asshole anymore, is he? They really have a lot in common, other than their pasts. I am still sad that Bella is going, but it may be for the best, It would be pretty hard for them to be together when he is your asshole boss..."Get out of my sight! There were THREE spelling mistakes in that letter Isabella. THREE!" and then at home, "Hey honey-" peck on lips-"I made you dinner." I have a feeling that would be very awkward for both of them. I am glad you updated, and though it was a short chapter, it was an excellent one! Update as soon as you can!
shaz308 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Interesting, I hope this is the start of something more for them both.
Heather Grey chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Love this chemistry between Edward and Alec. They are cute. Of course Edward is going to think about Bella after she leaves. I also liked the part where she had to confirm she wasn't wearing anything completely slutty before going in his room. Thanks for the update!
tsm0836 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
This is such a slow burn relationship. It is a entertaining read. Thank you.
blue022 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Love these two - and anything you write about them.
xiolajane chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
When will Bella realize that THEY are the ones perfect for each other?
astonmartin823 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
I love how they just "know" each other.. Its sweet to read.. They find something new in common everytime they are together..
Elevator Cakes chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
love it :)
*STILL crying tears of joy*
Elevator Cakes chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
love it.
:D
bakergirl24 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
Good morning Mariana, I hope all is well with you. I'm glad you made the top 6. I've voted for you every time. I love, love, love this story. Then again, I love all of your stories.

Cute little chapter. It sounds like Edward and Alec are a match made in heaven. Hell, Bella should be concerned. They may become BFFs and Bella maybe forgotten about. LOL.

Wahahahaha. It's almost like she allergic to him...{"Yeah, sorry." Why was I still scratching my throat? I dropped my hand and flashed a nervous smile. "I was bored..."} Or it's just a wicked case of denial. ;)

{Wait.

He was still in his suit pants, but his belt was off.

And so was his dress shirt. In only an undershirt that was a pristine white, it didn't change the fact that it was thin. Nearly see-through.

Jesus.

When the hell did he get time to exercise?

He wasn't big like my brother, but his body was lean and strong like the ballet dancers I saw at the Nutcracker every year. Or like a martial artist.

Was that a vein in his bicep?

What the fuck was I doing checking him out?

Dear God. I needed to masturbate soon if I was starting to get desperate.} Wahahahaha. I hope she doesn't masturbate when she goes back to her. Both sides might here her. That would make the following day interesting. Wonder if she would yell out Edward as she cums?

Denial I tell you denial...{But I glanced at the neat outline of his pectorals and for some messed up reason, thought to myself, well, maybe not desperate exactly. Stupid. I was getting stupid.}

I think he is adjusting to all of this better than she is...{"Oh." He blinked, made a face that had me taking a step back so I could retreat. Gesturing in, he shook his head. "Come in, come in. I don't know what I was thinking, Bella, sorry."

Bella.

It hadn't escaped me that it was the first time he'd called me something other than Isabella since the gala. It didn't feel weird, or uncomfortable. It was natural. It came out of his mouth like he'd been calling me Bella for years.} I would really LOVE his POV on this. :)

{I pointed at the television and raised an eyebrow, "You like How It's Made, too?"

His nod was slow but enthusiastic as he talked into the phone.

And I could easily say that the smile I gave him was equally enthusiastic while I waited for him to hang up so I could talk to him. "I love this show."

"It's a new episode..."} Yeah, I love How It's Made also. It is great to nap to. That guys voice is the best sleeping voice EVER. LOL.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us. Take care and peace. T.
4,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »