Reviews for To Destroy
MsCullenIsMe chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Im pretty sure my brother is thinking along those lines aswell... Jessica 's i mean :-D:-D:-D
Too good
MinaRivera chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Loved, loved, LOVED the update! The email were cute as hell and I laughed like Bella! LOL Thanks for the update, I'll keep pimping out your story, I'm glad the Rob Attack team wrote that review. xo Mina
TheNuge chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Oh! It sounded like you were talking about my most favoritest fic EVER. EVER. Really?! :) I mean I love this one too...but TGGT... *sigh*
DawnsWhimsy chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
I keep wondering if she will go back to him because she misses him so much.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
That was too funny! I love their e mails to reach other. Ican't wait to read more this was agreat chapter. Worth the wait.
AH Darling chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
This chapter has me all excited! LOOK AT THOSE EMAILS! Oh my gosh, he is so comfy with her and IS HE FLIRTNG? I am DYING!

Thank you so much for this chapter! You are awesome!

And YAY for you, finishing up your original fiction! Whoop!
byrd009 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
They miss each other, don't they? I love their banter with each other! Thanks for the update! 3
lilsstr chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Awwww, the messages where great. Love seeing their friendship.
snoopylover60 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Yes! I was really sad when she left him.

Glad they are joking around.

Looking forward to more :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
I was clearing off my kindle this week and ran across Lingus. I just had to reread it before sending it to the cloud. :)
cris chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
love the story so far and look forward to new chapters all the time! keep it up :)
plainjane108 chapter 40 . 11/9/2013
I have never been as dismayed to get to the end of a story. I can't wait for more and ughhhh, your Edward and Bella are amazingggg. The ust is building! And I cant wait till they kiss! I love the progression of your Edward. He's very different from any character I've read lately. Love the characterizations. Love the story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON 3
serena shine chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
Awwwww...arent they cute?so sweet!
zonked510 chapter 40 . 11/8/2013
This story moves too slowly
princesspewo chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
A very good story. When I got to this chapter I got upset to know I have to wait for updates.

I really appreciate the fact that you gradually have changed the characters' behavior towards each other. Other stories would have had them screwing by now. People don't change over night; thanks for realizing that.

And in the words of this Edward: "Hurry up and update... Please" (polite demand)
4,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »