Reviews for To Destroy
bon123 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
What else is there to be said, except for: MORE, please?
Thank you and congrats for your original!
roxnroll chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter! I loved this playful side of EC!
Rox
melistories chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
That last message had me laughing out loud too. Poor uptight Edward is torn isn't he? Still it is nice for him to finally have a friend.
Chicsarah chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Too cute. Loved the banter.
caz12771 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
I always love seeing your updates in my inbox and this one was no different. Fabulous chapter. Love Edward's sense of humour. I can just picture him tearing his hair out surrounded by mutinying ankle biters down on the daycare floor LMAO.
Can't wait for more from these two. I am also curious as to the contents of that file you have there fingers crossed it contains a certain sexy ballet dancer ;)
Hope you feel better soon :D
MDtwiwriter chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
I was thrilled to find this update. This is definitely a sllooow burn but worth it.
twifan522 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Love, love, love! I have the cheesiest smile on my face right now. A playful E.C. is just too much! Thanks for writing!
jansails chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Bella really has become Edward's best friend.
I bet it won't be long before Edward asks her to lunch or dinner, I'm sure he misses their conversations over meals & TV.
jansails/jan2
Taylor9901 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
I can't wait to read more. This story is so awesome.
kathac chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Loved the interplay between Edward and Bella. Can't wait to read more :)
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Whenever I see an update for this story, I'm struck again by how much I love your Edward. Maybe the best Edward in all of fanfiction, imho. Thanks for sending out this update - hope you are feeling better soon!

More, please!
ladylibre chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
LOLOL, awwwww... How cute is he?! I just adore this story, and I'm glad you gave us a little taste. But do feel better soon! I'd hate to think of you under the weather :-( if it makes you feel any better, there's lots of sniffling and sneezing going on over here too. Blasted fall cold/fly season...

Anyhoo... Thanks for the update! I think I'm grinning about as hard as Bella right now! xoxo
pnkats chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Poor Edward. Must be frustrating to get used to someone new
samiam77 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for the update! !
Annie Larsson chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Awwsone chapter as always! :)
4,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »