Reviews for To Destroy
sfspeedy chapter 39 . 10/16/2013
Just came across this story and power read it! Totally hooked!
Tennyson10 chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
I just found this the other day. Loving the humor, the way you write both Bella and Edward. It's a great read! Thank you for writing!
we live for love chapter 34 . 10/12/2013
Loving this story!
crazymama chapter 39 . 10/6/2013
I just read all 39chapters today while sick in bed. I'm loving this do. Edward is so clueless socially. But he's getting better... I love Bella's internal dialogue. She makes me laugh. They've been through a lot together.I was kind of expecting her to change her mind about switching positions, but then again, as long as he's her boss, dating is kind of out of the question for them... so it's a necessary evil. Can't wait for an update!
cfigueroa78 chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
I'm not thrilled and thoroughly confused with his "excuse" for not having helped Bella during her attack from HIS ex-fiancée. He was thrown? I don't think she should have accepted that excuse - it could of been a lot worse and he stood by and watched her get assaulted. A person dealing with certain mental disorders can be a serious threat to others and themselves - not to be taken lightly considering what she did in his office which was a major red flag. Bella is naturally a kind hearted person but she should have told him despite their awkward friendship, that particular event is something she cannot forgive because her life could have been in serious danger if Kate had a weapon and he just stood by. She should have also told him he needed to locate his balls and reattach them. I don't mean to be hard on Edward at all - I understand his personality very well and people like that have social awkwardness that isn't easy to deal with.
sandraev1 chapter 39 . 10/5/2013
Can't wait for more! I'm glad Edward and Bella are getting along way better. Thanks
cfigueroa78 chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
Great story! You created a really great Bastardward! Bella REALLY should have ripped him a new asshole, quit on the spot and leave. When she was attacked, right there she already gained financial security because technically her company was FULLY responsible for her being assaulted and did nothing to prevent it. I'm only at chapter 14 but can't wait to see what is up this douchebag's ass. Bella is classy and professional but lacked dignity in how she handled this situation.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
Oh, I would KILL for an outtake in Edward's POV! That would actually be the best thing to ever happen to me oh my god! Please!
Dishie chapter 39 . 10/5/2013
This is a good story and I hate to say this, but too long between chapters. When I got my notice you updated, I couldn't even recall reading it and had to go back a few chapters to remind me what it was about.
sandraev1 chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
Yay! Progress thanks
sandraev1 chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
I bet know Bella does not want to leave Edward. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
That was very nice for Edward to do that for Bella. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
Oh they bonded over something. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I'm glad Edward was there to take her to the hospital and stay with her for Christmas. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 17 . 10/3/2013