Reviews for To Destroy
ladylibre chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
LOLOL, awwwww... How cute is he?! I just adore this story, and I'm glad you gave us a little taste. But do feel better soon! I'd hate to think of you under the weather :-( if it makes you feel any better, there's lots of sniffling and sneezing going on over here too. Blasted fall cold/fly season...

Anyhoo... Thanks for the update! I think I'm grinning about as hard as Bella right now! xoxo
pnkats chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Poor Edward. Must be frustrating to get used to someone new
samiam77 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for the update! !
Annie Larsson chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Awwsone chapter as always! :)
shaz308 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Great to see an update on the story. Looking forward to more soon. Thanks.
Daisy Grace chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Is it just me ? or is this the part of the story that I've been waiting for from the beginning! Cannot wait for more!
Elli Fox chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Love it, even though it's short.
Azlady2003 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Love their email banter and I'm surprised Edward let Alec glare at
crackupmonkey chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Oh Edward :) so darn cute
astonmartin823 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Sweet sarcasm via email.. I knew they could find a way to keep it up.. ;o)
Varcolac chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Ooh, its going to be hard waiting for the next story alert. Am dying here. Its sooo wonderfully slow-burn-good. So curious about how youve planned the ending. Thanks again! Hope you get better soon. Take care.
cfigueroa78 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Very cute chapter! He's miserable without her ... A sad case of not realizing how lucky he was to have her from the very beginning. I know she said she transferred for other opportunities but I do think she transferred because deep down she was still hurt from his earlier actions and behavior. I know she forgave him but not standing up for her during the Kate mess must still hurt very deeply. I really hope a love connection between those two starts pronto! Want to see Bella and Mr. stuffy heat up the sheets!
mommymac0508 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Hehehehehehe I loved it we got to see the funny side of Edward he can be cute update soon
MistaMeow chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Thanks for this great chapter! I'm always so excited for a new one! I love how their relationship is developing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Really loved their little messages, I wonder how long it will take for Bella to go back to her old job. Great job as usual.
4,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »