Reviews for To Destroy
Alicia23 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
What rumors, indeed!? Looking forward to Alec explaining that little nugget of info. And looking forward to Mr. Cullen and Ms. Swan transitioning fully to just Edward and Bella when she's no longer directly working for him :)
3kdz4me chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Rumors? Rut-roh!
lilsstr chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
What an evil place to end this. Love that they watched Conan together.
santamia chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I miss this story so much! So this was a great surprise. Can't wait to see what happens next!
crackupmonkey chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Good times. A night with Conan & the day with an idiot.
hdhdhe chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
i am asking the same question Alec did... what rumors?
amberkey chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Rumors? Can't wait for more!
GuardianD chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Good chapter! Can not wait till the next
lud chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I'm glad you're back!
Bella and Edward are peculiar, I love Bella's thoughts, I'm so sorry that she is leaving Cullen, I thought he would not let Bella go. I'm curious about the rumors about her and Cullen.
Thank you.
mo kagen chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Thank you!
JoMarie54 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Great cliffie! I loved all the interactions in this chapter, but especially Edward's little "glint of amusement" when she yawned. I will try to wait patiently for the next update, since threatening apparently won't work. ;)
bonnie62 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Thank you again, love this story, please keep writing
enfys1979 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
ohhhhhh, just love it...Rumours, lol..yeah baby, people are already gasbagging about them...absolutely love it...Can't wait for more. Did a happy dance in my head when I saw the update...was only slightly disappointed though that it wasn't longer...But better than nothing...Please keep writing and updating this story...it's brilliant.
Btterflykiss69 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
What rumors?! Lol!
Adelia979 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I've been reading this story for soooo looonnggg...
Seriously though, its amazing and I love it, but where are you heading? Do you have an idea of how many more chapters we're looking at? Or how long until the next update?
I need more! ;)