Reviews for To Destroy
Daisy Grace chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Is it just me ? or is this the part of the story that I've been waiting for from the beginning! Cannot wait for more!
Elli Fox chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Love it, even though it's short.
Azlady2003 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Love their email banter and I'm surprised Edward let Alec glare at him...lol
crackupmonkey chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Oh Edward :) so darn cute
astonmartin823 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Sweet sarcasm via email.. I knew they could find a way to keep it up.. ;o)
Varcolac chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Ooh, its going to be hard waiting for the next story alert. Am dying here. Its sooo wonderfully slow-burn-good. So curious about how youve planned the ending. Thanks again! Hope you get better soon. Take care.
cfigueroa78 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Very cute chapter! He's miserable without her ... A sad case of not realizing how lucky he was to have her from the very beginning. I know she said she transferred for other opportunities but I do think she transferred because deep down she was still hurt from his earlier actions and behavior. I know she forgave him but not standing up for her during the Kate mess must still hurt very deeply. I really hope a love connection between those two starts pronto! Want to see Bella and Mr. stuffy heat up the sheets!
mommymac0508 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Hehehehehehe I loved it we got to see the funny side of Edward he can be cute update soon
MistaMeow chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Thanks for this great chapter! I'm always so excited for a new one! I love how their relationship is developing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Really loved their little messages, I wonder how long it will take for Bella to go back to her old job. Great job as usual.
smartypants trip4 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Update ASAP!
princesspewo chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Feel better. Thanks for the update.
jadedghost22 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Loved seeing the chapter. It was funny seeing mean Edward have problems with Alec giving him glares after all the times he gave Bella such a hard time. now he can know what it is like to have to deal with someone that is always mean to someone else. guess he can get a taste of his own medicine for once. Looks like they are getting closer now that they are not near each other all the time. hope to read more of your story soon, I love it so much, but it is always so far between chapters, and this one was pretty short. I just have fun seeing, and reading this story. It is so good!
pumpkinmykitty chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
If FF was able to give a FB thumbs up for a like! I would totally like this chapter!
TwistStix chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
They are truly in the friend zone. It's a good foundation for more. Funny Edward is adorable!
4,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »