Reviews for To Destroy
beckaboo924 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Thanks for the quickie update!
jimemon chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Very cute :)
tas62 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
I love these two and can't wait for another update. Bella needs to kick Alex back to where he came from.
RandyWriter chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
So sad, and yet so much hope there. Love how Bella crosses herself going into the possessed area, haha. Bella misses the hustle and bustle of her busy life with Mr. Cullen. Was laughing when Alec sent Bella that email, haha. Obviously Edward is not happy and smiley with Alec...he wants Bella back. So cute! Bella hearing Edward's voice and wants to turn around just to see him and waive, and he sort of smiles at Bella, awwww! Edward sending those cryptic texts, haha. He misses his Bella. Go back Bella, or at least date the man, hehe, or something. LOVE IT!
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Aw, their relationship is evolving again. Lovely chapter. Thank you for the update!
r99smith chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
great chapter; made me laugh to myself. Hope you are feeling better. thanks for writing
TheDay'sEye chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
I just want them to kiss! Love this.
TorpleKnope chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Cute chapter! I was hoping for that hug, but alas today just wasn't the day :) I enjoy how he's branching out from his comfort zone. His venting is not u like the venting that romantic partners do to each other... hm... ;) also the mention of children got me thinking. In the context of this chapter, it doesn't mean anything significant, but it's just incredible how far they've come- discussing how he is around children! Their conversations are straying very close to flirting territory and I am so excited to see how we get past the point of no return! Thank you so much and PLEASE update soon. I can practically taste the prize that's been 2 years in the making!
NeeNee246 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Missed this! I LOVE THIS STORY! This is a cute chapter! How freaking adorable is Edward! lol You should know by now how freaking excited I am for more! :)
LaPumuckl chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
This was great, that both men from the top floor scream for her help;)

Poor Jess must be dying not to run into Bella's office for the latest news why she's laughing so hard...

*The smell might not be about a boxing hall?*
flyrbrd chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Love the banter!
bon123 chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
What else is there to be said, except for: MORE, please?
Thank you and congrats for your original!
roxnroll chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter! I loved this playful side of EC!
Rox
melistories chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
That last message had me laughing out loud too. Poor uptight Edward is torn isn't he? Still it is nice for him to finally have a friend.
Chicsarah chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Too cute. Loved the banter.
4,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »