Reviews for To Destroy
Chicsarah chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
Just loving the story!
VWatt chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
Just read your entire story up to the current chapter in one sitting. Really enjoying it. Can't wait to hear the rumors!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awesome...liking it already...:)
Chicsarah chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
I tell you, that Edward Cullen is an enigma rolled up in a pancake.
Chicsarah chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Lol! I love that she was busted over spelling!
Chicsarah chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Oh, boy! Kate's crazy! Good for Bella. I would love to meet Bella's brother. ;)
Blue Girl 23 chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
First of all: Thank you!

It seems like I've only been able to find fluff, lately, which normally I don't really mind, because - let's face it - most of us probably prefer HEA-stories.
Anyway, I've been having THE shittiest time lately, and all I've really wanted to find, is a moody-broody-USTish-je ne sais quoi-semi angry-complete assholeward-or so you think-story. And voilĂ , I stumble upon this baby on TLS.

So, thank you, thank you thank you, for finding the inspiration to write this. I may not be that far in to the story so far (not to mention pretty bad at writing reviews), but you have hit the nail on the head with this one. It is EXACTLY what I've been looking for to cheer me up! Or rather, it fits my present mood perfectly. I'm already having a hard time putting your story down, because I can't wait to see what happens next - or see how Assward's gonna redeem himself.

Great work, and I hope you'll be able to keep it up.
Chicsarah chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I think Esme needs to hear about her sons' manners!
Chicsarah chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Oh, dear! That did seem a little too good to be true. I wonder how in the world Mrs. Cope lasted as long as she did!
I AM DYING chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
Surie 88 chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
Now I'm all caught up. I love this story!

Office gossip is terrible. I'm curious who said what. Bella's new position will make it easier for her to date Edward, although some people will still make snarky "sleeping her way to the top" comments.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/20/2013
Wow, I sped read through this cause I loved the golden giants tour so much I knew I wouldn't be let down with your new fic and I was right. I love the gradual progression of these two's relationship and how Edward is so interpersonally backwards when it comes to her but he is trying. lol Thank you for entertaining me for the past couple days and I look forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Lauren's going to hate her even more!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/19/2013
Great story.
Come back soon!
Thanks.
GorGirl chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
Yes! What rumors? And how did Alec hear them before Bella?
4,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »