Reviews for To Destroy
Please Update ! X
ficfangirl chapter 39 . 9/30/2013
More, more, more...
Northern Light1000 chapter 39 . 9/30/2013
Enjoying your story! Love the snaily pace too!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Glad you are back, this Edward seems a bit Autistic.
KPrettyman chapter 39 . 9/30/2013
My reaction to this chapter is the same as my 5 year old when I only give her a tiny scoop of delicious ice cream. She lays on the floor and screams because she wants to eat the entire carton. Well, that sums up how I feel! I want more! :) this conversation just got started and instantly over. I'm dying how he didn't freak when she told him about the rumor of them sleeping together. The man didn't even flinch. Gahhhhh! It's completely obvious he's thought about it. That in turn makes me have a coronary. I love, love, love this story. I will be an upstanding fan girl and wish you a happy birthday! Live it up. Then get right back to writing. I'm an almost 39 year old mother of 4 who is depending on your glorious story for excitement :)
TwistStix chapter 39 . 9/30/2013
Saw this getting some love on TLS. This is definitely a slow burn but it works for these characters. It would take time for Bella to see Edward in a different way especially after the start they had but I believe that change in perception has begun :) A very entertaining read!
samiam77 chapter 38 . 9/30/2013
I love this story !
samiam77 chapter 39 . 9/30/2013
I've read straight through to
Saliset chapter 39 . 9/30/2013
Loving this story! It's amazing, wonderful, funny and just.. Perfect! LOVE IT! :)
Guest chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
Very cute chapter!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
Ohhhh his response to the rumor about them sleeping together! *rubs hands together* INTERSTING!

Happy birthday, sweetie! I wish you every happiness for your special day.
CrisyCris chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
He said she was beautiful.. He may move at the pace of a senior citizen but we'll let that slide I'm sure he'll make up for it :) Happy Birthday!
cullenmeadow chapter 39 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for update :)
DazzlinSparkle05 chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
I like this story and started reading it yesterday... but there is a lot of inconsistency... You said Carlisle is Edward's brother in the beginning, but the further I read Carlisle is his father and he is an only child. Then you called the company MSM pretty much the whole story, but now it's MSC? There were other things, but these are the main things that bothered me. Its hard to read a story that doesn't stay consistent.
melistories chapter 39 . 9/29/2013
This story is so great. I love the slow burn. I'm really hoping you are going to finish it.
4,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »