Reviews for To Destroy
Kristie chapter 38 . 9/11/2013
I bet Alec saw or heard Bella go into Edward's room last night! I'm ready for the next chapter, such a good cliffie gahh!
Lilith Leazman chapter 38 . 9/13/2013
Dun, dun, dun! Rumors!?
Kimmy chapter 38 . 9/10/2013
I gotta say, after re-reading this entire fic, I think Edward has always had a little crush on Bella. Maybe? And the rumors... the thing with Kate and Bella got around, so maybe people are thinking that Edward cheated with Bella? Hmm...
bellandedwardmarchtoforeva chapter 38 . 9/12/2013
Thats cruel..like how can u possibly end it at that sentence? Lml lovin this story even with its slow pace. Nd congrats on your pup! They take a lot of energy to train but its totally worth it:)
Stacy chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
I just read chapter 38, and I'm re-reading this fic, and I still can't figure out what he was wanting when he was standing in the doorway after she fell asleep? Was he hoping she was still up so they could talk some more?
angelari7 chapter 38 . 9/11/2013
What rumors? And I love this Edward he is so sweet.
Stacy chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
I have a feeling the person who wrote "how boring" and complained about it being 2 years since you started writing this are the same person, anyways... I already said it, but I love this story so much! I don't care about waiting for a new chapter, I get so excited and stop whatever I'm doing to read when I see an update. And, things have progressed A LOT with these two, I mean... read ch 3 and compare it to this one, I don't understand why some people are complaining. And Bella was totally checking him out while they were in his room last night, awesome!
Mo chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
I wonder if Bella will ever mention to Edward that he was the one that helped her jump-start her car? I mean, he's gotta remember that, right? I don't mind the slow updates at all! The fact that you've had some of your work published lets me keep hope that this will be completed. I love this fic so much!
MsApricot90 chapter 38 . 9/10/2013
Oooh rumours... I love rumours :)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
This is one of those stories that I wish I hadn't discovered until it was completed lol. But seriously, loving the slow pace, just wish I had the next chapter in front of me!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
This is still my favorite story I've ever read, and I've read a ton of fanfic. Can I beg for more frequent/longer chapters without sounding like an ass? It seems rude to ask, since your writing this for free on your own time, but I want you to know this story is loved and I eagerly anticipate each and every update :)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Okay, well, I've been trying to hang in there, but I think I'm going to have to bow out for now. I honestly believe that if the updates were not so few and far between that the slow burn, that is this story, would be tolerable. However, as it is, it's become intolerable. Sorry. You must know that at nearly 40 chapters, with Edward and Bella just now getting to a somewhat comfortable place with each other, the story is going to get a bit monotonous or boring, unless something gives. It seems like the last several chapters have just been set on repeat. I mean, it feels as though Bella is still having a hard time being anywhere near him. Okay, it's gotten somewhat better, but not by much. Again, sorry. At the rate this story is going, it will be another 40 chapters down the road before they even touch each other intimately. And since I've gotten through 38 chapters, I can honestly say I'm not in this story for the sex, but I guess if I were interested in a story without it, I would not have chosen a story with an "M" rating. Your story started out so good, so much promise, the right amount of angst and drama and it was a great read even without all the ust that most authors throw in their stories...it was really standing on it's own merit, but you're ruining it by dragging it out. I'll check back in another year to see where things are.
A FInnish gal chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
OMG you're evil! You CAN'T finish a chapter with a cliffie like that! I need to know where this goes like now! Please, please update as soon as you possibly can. I'm absolutely fine with the fact that they haven't even kissed yet by the way, I enjoy the slow build-up. I do wish you'd update a bit more often, but I'm not going anywhere as long as there are chapters coming. :) Loved this, I hope I can review the next chapter soon. :)
Dishie chapter 26 . 9/10/2013
I've just started this story and am really enjoying it. I like your style of writing, although I admit it's the only one I've read so far. I've read some of your past reviews ... I see you have a "hater guest" too. I am a little disappointed though that after only 38 chapters I read you have been writing it for 2 years and that tells me you don't update regular. I'm afraid to get more committed than I already am, but I really am hooked. Have mercy on us and make this story a priority over your others maybe? I love your Assward ... he's humbling and how can you not love him when his BFF is Jasper! Looking forward to reading more.
xiolajane chapter 38 . 9/10/2013
Rumors! Can't wait to hear them. And she seems to be clueless or in denial that there has to be something going on. He wouldn't be wanting to watch stuff he'd never seen otherwise.
4,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 153 .. Last Next »