Reviews for To Destroy
cejsmom chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Oh that was awesome. And the first time she hung out - meaning there will be more. Yay!
jbjm chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Thank you so much for the update! Love these two. - Jen
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
I like how the chapter ended. Maybe they could socialize a bit more after work. Nice chapter.
Azlady2003 chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Oooooo
Twihard357 chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
I know he has it in him to be kind to her, maybe even romantically interested in her. The development is slow, but very interesting how he's coming around. I hope she doesn't take the other position and stays with him.
majose chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Hahaha any similarity between this Edward and Sheldon Cooper are merely coincidental, but I still wonder if Edward will notice them when he sees them. And two hours late without a call? Is a lot. He reacted pretty well given his track record.
Kgunter34 chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Great update.
astonmartin823 chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
He does care about her whereabouts..It was sweet of him to show up.. If he just work on that verbal communication thing some more..;o)
Ah, Big Bang Theory makes everything better..my favorite show. Great chapter! Thanks for the early morning reading.
debu chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Bazinga!
jmcfall chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Thank you .
deesirius chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
Well I mean...we all friggin knew Edward is crushin' on Bella...but how hard and when will it be revealed is the question...

p.s. is it weird that I miss his douchey-ness?
piperella chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
Just started found and read this fic, and wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying it! Can't wait for the next chpater!
hallejaymes chapter 26 . 12/6/2012
Oh, and the shit with Lauren was all too hilarious. The whole "Edward Cullen is gay."
hallejaymes chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
Soo, I am obsessed with this right now. I found it yesterday by chance and started reading. Well, I read all the way through until 1:30 am this morning. I couldn't stop! I absolutely love Bella. You freaking ROCKED her. Her sense of humor is so realistic and completely hilarious. I often snickered to myself at her inner monologue.

And can I just say, I am so relieved that you haven't included an Edward point of view. I read so many good fics where they start out with one main POV, but then readers start begging for the other POV and it completely KILLS the story! I love the mystery and not knowing exactly what's going through Edward's head.

Hmm, what else was I going to say? I had this whole review planned out last night, but didn't get around to writing it until now.

I seriously just love Bella, she was a breath of fresh air from everything else I've read. I don't usually like a lot of Bella's because they are often written too snarky or too bitchy or too self-conscious. Yours is just so... real. I want to have a friend like her in RL.

Anywho, I'm probably going to go stalk you on Twitter now, anxious for an update.

xoxo,
halle
DennaAnn chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
I love this story. I love the way you write your Bella here. I don't usually think much of Bella but like this one. Not sure I can explain it - she's not weak or weepy, she's sensible and not over the top in her way of dealing with a jerk for a boss. I like her attitude. I liked when he was checking the bruise on her leg she considered kicking him in the face instead of going - oooh, he's so hot. I just like her. Please don't change her into a swooney mess over Edward. Make him earn her if that's where this is going.

Yeah - it's a slow go and doesn't look like it's getting close to a finish - but I love it and feel like I would've missed out on something special if it was written any other way. I think this is the 3rd time I've read it in a couple of days - and will probably read it again.

One thing I ask - please, please, please don't give up on it and finish it - no matter how long it takes.
3,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 153 .. Last Next »