Reviews for To Destroy
rubell chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
happy yesterday birthday! 27 was actually my pre mid life crisis...
keyboardkath chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Well Edward, if the second rumor doesn't sound preposterous, maybe you should do something! Lol

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one ;)
angelari7 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Happy birth day! -}-
flyrbrd chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
I suppose in our litigious society the assumption of Bella suing the Cullen family is expected. Edward's reaction to the gossip was more calm than I anticipated. Alec certainly wasted no time in learning all the gossip at his new job. Fantastic story!
Elevator Cakes chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
This burn us so wliw, I've slow cooked corn beef quicker :/
Love it.
update please 3
eliza41 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Loving the story. Have a great birthday weekend.
twiclare chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Firstly Happy Birthday, hope you have a great weekend! Loved the timing of the update as I just caught up yesterday! I love how protective she is of him and their friendship, it was interesting how Edward reacted to the rumours, he didn't seem to mind the idea of them being together! I wonder if he knows he's in love with her?
Pixie8401 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Hmmmm I wonder if Alec will keep his job for the insinuations made about Edward and bella. I feel a confrontation coming on.

Can't wait for the next update.
Adams1323 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Another fantastic chapter! This waiting drives me insane so as always pleeasssseeee update soon! :)
DennaAnn chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
I still love this story. Look forward to updates more than any other.

I think Edward has been in love with Bella for a long, long time - and knows it - even while keeping his distance and being a jerk boss most of the time. Bella - I can't tell if she's feeling the first flutters of love yet.

Kinda hoping that this turns out to be a story about how they fell in love - no big bumps and separations after they get together. The whole story - so far - has been about how their relationship has ever so slowly morphed. I don't know - bumps and separations would seem out of place to what the story was about in the first place - or what it's been about so far anyway. Just my thoughts.

Please update soon.
bon123 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
Happy birthday, my dear and since I just celebrated my own, though I'm a "bit" older, this update was kind of a nice present for me, so thank you! What can I ask for? probably more of this. Please. Thank you again.
byrd009 chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
He called her beautiful! *sigh* Thanks for the update and I hope you had an amazing birthday! 3
Jane3105 chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
They both have their heads in the sand! The office gossip shouldn't have been a surprise after he spent so much time away from home and work to look after her at Christmas.
Great chapter
MinaRivera chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
Oh well, I thought the rumors would be worse, those are actually pretty tame, but I gotta admit I just wished it was true! The second rumor, not the first one, though I wouldn't begrudge Bella for it.
Thanks for the update, can't wait to read the next one!
4,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »