Reviews for To Destroy
Guest chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
How boring!
enka3 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Love your story so far...
ArianaRizCullen chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Please have them get together soon!
LisaLisa3232 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Hello! I have been reading your story forever, and for it git dropped from my fave list somehow (I think its because I'm a dork who can't use her phone;-) it took my sis to help me find it. I really love it, its really funny, sweet and well thought out. Good things come to those who wait. Soooo take your time... really do love your story!
lt90 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Thanks for updating!
rubell chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
ok, so that is just cruel! missy, you better be working on the next chapter or your manuscript!
Contra Popular Fides chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
That was evil! :D

Thank you so much for updating! I really like how you're taking your sweet time getting them together (a lot more realistic and enjoyable to read), but, please no more cliffies! :'(

Please update soon! :)
Sirren Bright chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Rumors huh?! Lol poor Bella how would rumors get started when you can tell until absolutely loathed him up until a few months? Hmmm could it be a former co-worker that is completely jealous? I just hope that Alec mentioning the rumors don't send her running as far and as fast as she can :). Gray cliffy can't wait for the next chapter.
Kdub4127 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Cant wait to read more and find out about these rumors
tsm0836 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Oh dear rumours that would not go down well with Mr Cullen. Though probably best to know what they are. Thank you for the update.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/5/2013
Love the story but its going so freaking slow I'm getting desperate.. I mean come on! 37 chapters and not even a kiss yet ? Why u doing this to me ?
JulieToo chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Hmmm, rumors about their slow burn? Rumors I can't wait to read about! Thanks for the update!
estefanialopezchio chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Love it!
roxnroll chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Rumors? What dang rumors? Can't wait for more!
Rox