Reviews for To Destroy
Guest chapter 40 . 10/25/2013
The best thing that could happen to her.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/25/2013
Love love love as always!
dinotopian chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Thank you!
Byrd3-13 chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
I have to ask, how are we close to the end when they havn't even gotten together yet or kissed or anything?
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Will Edward still drop by to watch television with Bella? I hope so :)
Cinderfire16 chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
So I just finished readigng this from beginning to end: 1. AWESOME! 2. The rumor mill is redonkulous! (I know first hand) 3. I like how she didn't back down from anything and the choice she made in the end suits her because where is there to go from there after you've been his assistant? 4. I'm also glad he was able to let her go. 5. I'm glad he's actually a person underneath all that grouch. 6. This is a well-written story. Change the names and you could be an author. 7. You're updating soon right? 8. I looked at the dates and it's been exactly two years since the start and end of this story. (I think you should just end it here because if you add more it'll just drag. But...) 9. You're doing a sequel RIGHT?!
10. Thank you for writing such an amazing story! 11. I'm working on one of my own called Cat & Mouse. It's on my profile if you want to check it out but I was wondering if you could give me some suggestions? Thank you! 12. KEEP WRITING!
Cinderfire
sandraev1 chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Aww they had a little moment at the end. Thanks
Kindofevil chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Great job as always. Glad to see this one was a bit longer too :)
jansails chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Awwweee...
Bella admitting to herself however brutal starting the job had been with Edward, it had finished completely differently & she appreciated his efforts' on her behalf.
Bella also admits to herself & to him by way of voicing her desire to hug Edward that she will indeed miss him.
If Edward is smart, he will think of a reason for a TV or movie marathon he can share with Bella as a way to keep his foot in her door ;-)
jansails/jan2
NeeNee246 chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
I love this! :)
Annie Larsson chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Awesome chapter!
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Loved this chapter, her realizations, and the rain check for a hug. Adorable! Thank you for the update!
bellandedwardmarchtoforeva chapter 40 . 10/26/2013
Two years I still frickin love this fic. I checked my alerts tonight. Rite as im shutting my eyes . Wat do I c but a TD update..lml...so I completely wake myself up nd read this chapter! Loved it. U really do get creative with which scenes u have us read versus scenes u dont write about. Its a great way to keep the story interesting
rubell chapter 40 . 10/26/2013
what is going on with your manuscripts? anything coming out soon?

how hard will it really be for her to be working for jasper? i just doubt that it is going to be a roses and rainbows type of experience...
atptbo chapter 40 . 10/26/2013
Gawd I love getting notice of an update. This was so good... i'll take what I can get! So lovely.
4,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 .. Last Next »