Reviews for To Destroy
cheltivia chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
I don't know what he possibly could have been thinking while Bella was being attack...
cheltivia chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
That's right Cullen.. You're an ass and thus you get the cold shoulder
cheltivia chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Welll it's about to get interesting..
cheltivia chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Well that was not awkward at all.. lol
cheltivia chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Ahh hell no... He has to be taught a lesson
Marlena chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
Hey I really love your story. I hardly do WIPs but this is one of the few that has me hooked.
Anyway, don't take this the wrong way please, as I'm just trying to help, but there have been some mistakes/inconsistencies in this chapter:

Bella met Carlisle before. She said so in the first or second chapter. Then when she already worked for Edward, she met him again while at the elevator. Carlisle greeted Edward with "my boy" and Bella found that silly.

The companies name was MSM not MSC.

Carlisle was COO not CEO in former chapters, though I noticed you introduced Caius as COO as well.

Like I said, I don't want to be an ass. I understand that mistakes like this can happen easily as you're writing the story over a long time, whereas I'm reading all existing chapters all together so those things kinda jump at me. ;)
cheltivia chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
She should have ate the whole thing and not give a lick about him.. lol... but as she's shown, she's much better than that..
cheltivia chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Piss off Cullen.. thats what Bella needs to say.. right before she kicks him in the nuts
Adams1323 chapter 36 . 7/5/2013
Ahh! Loved loved loved. Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/3/2013
This story is so full of tension :) I love it :) I hope E and B will soon take a risk and do something with this chemistry betweeen them. It will be hot.
WolfPrincess82s chapter 36 . 7/4/2013
I love it I fell in love with the first chapter I started it last night and finished to day I so cant wait for more.
Elizabeth Masen7726 chapter 36 . 7/4/2013
I love this chapter!
A Finnish gal chapter 36 . 7/2/2013
Welcome back! :) I really missed this story! Lovely, if short, update. I like that Bella is so territorial, I can't wait to see what happens on the trip to Florida! I hope there'll be some more Edward/Alec sparring.

Please make Edward wear suspenders again, maybe that would speed up Bella's realisation that she has more than friendly feelings towards her soon-to-be ex-boss. ;) Please update soon, I'm writing my thesis and therefore in serious need of cheering up. Your chapters always make my day! :)
lud chapter 35 . 7/3/2013
Parents of Kate are so crazy much she, go to the party uninvited.
Edward is so tense, I hope he learns to relax with Bella.
He will miss Bella when she goes to Jasper.
Kisses.
lud chapter 36 . 7/3/2013
I loved your story!
The way their relationship is evolving, Edward is changing, while being dumb, since it is the essence is so sweet, I love this 'm so anxious for more, please do not stop, I see how the two fall in love, I love this slow burn.
Kisses.