Reviews for To Destroy
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
This is still my favorite story I've ever read, and I've read a ton of fanfic. Can I beg for more frequent/longer chapters without sounding like an ass? It seems rude to ask, since your writing this for free on your own time, but I want you to know this story is loved and I eagerly anticipate each and every update :)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Okay, well, I've been trying to hang in there, but I think I'm going to have to bow out for now. I honestly believe that if the updates were not so few and far between that the slow burn, that is this story, would be tolerable. However, as it is, it's become intolerable. Sorry. You must know that at nearly 40 chapters, with Edward and Bella just now getting to a somewhat comfortable place with each other, the story is going to get a bit monotonous or boring, unless something gives. It seems like the last several chapters have just been set on repeat. I mean, it feels as though Bella is still having a hard time being anywhere near him. Okay, it's gotten somewhat better, but not by much. Again, sorry. At the rate this story is going, it will be another 40 chapters down the road before they even touch each other intimately. And since I've gotten through 38 chapters, I can honestly say I'm not in this story for the sex, but I guess if I were interested in a story without it, I would not have chosen a story with an "M" rating. Your story started out so good, so much promise, the right amount of angst and drama and it was a great read even without all the ust that most authors throw in their stories...it was really standing on it's own merit, but you're ruining it by dragging it out. I'll check back in another year to see where things are.
A FInnish gal chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
OMG you're evil! You CAN'T finish a chapter with a cliffie like that! I need to know where this goes like now! Please, please update as soon as you possibly can. I'm absolutely fine with the fact that they haven't even kissed yet by the way, I enjoy the slow build-up. I do wish you'd update a bit more often, but I'm not going anywhere as long as there are chapters coming. :) Loved this, I hope I can review the next chapter soon. :)
Dishie chapter 26 . 9/10/2013
I've just started this story and am really enjoying it. I like your style of writing, although I admit it's the only one I've read so far. I've read some of your past reviews ... I see you have a "hater guest" too. I am a little disappointed though that after only 38 chapters I read you have been writing it for 2 years and that tells me you don't update regular. I'm afraid to get more committed than I already am, but I really am hooked. Have mercy on us and make this story a priority over your others maybe? I love your Assward ... he's humbling and how can you not love him when his BFF is Jasper! Looking forward to reading more.
xiolajane chapter 38 . 9/10/2013
Rumors! Can't wait to hear them. And she seems to be clueless or in denial that there has to be something going on. He wouldn't be wanting to watch stuff he'd never seen otherwise.
Kim chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
I wonder what the rumors are... I wonder if it's something to do with why Jasper got Bella the job working for Edward... but I hope it's some rumor about them dating/secretly seeing each other... hmmm. I love the way it's written and the slow burn, it makes it realistic. I kinda wonder if maybe Edward's feelings for Bella are changing? Or does he still see her as just a friend?
KPrettyman chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
I barely start reading and it's over. Sadness. You are such a tease! This is currently my fave story, so when it's just a tiny nibble if an update it's going to get this fangirl throwing a fit :) can't wait for more! Soon!
twilightfanatic00 chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
can't wait for more.
when do we get updates?
thanks for writing
Stacy chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Loved this chapter! The slow burn doesn't bother me at all! It makes sense for these two... the way both of them are, I would think it was strange if it happened really fast, and I like the friendship that formed first and the way it happened And I love really long fics :) This is my favorite Bella/Edward fic!
morewishfulthinking chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
Fab!
Maliciouspixie5 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Noooooo don't stop *pouting*
Guest chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I love speculating on the rumors that might be spreading. To those who say, "what rumors? " I scoff. Cmon, these two have been ripe for juicy company gossip since Bella took the job. Still, I want to know what Alec has to say and how Bella reacts. Nicely done.
mimi53 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I love this so much! I wish you could update more often, but understand...real life and all. Best wishes
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
ohhh rumors are never good. cant wait for more :)
aNamelessFace chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
That was cruel to leave us hanging like that! I feel like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter.
4,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 .. Last Next »