Reviews for To Destroy
auroraboralis chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
These two! I wish they'd hurry up and kiss!
scrosby66 chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
Great story, I am loving the slow burn...Thanks for writing!
barbarito chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
Loved it
sujari6 chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
Things are certainly changing.
KITTY888 chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
just found this story! this e is amazing and i really like to see where this is going ! good job!
amberkey chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Wow! This story is frickawesome! Can't wait for more!
lionola chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Great chapter, loved it!
JustSu chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
I started reading this fic this morning and couldn't put it down until I reached this final chapter. And after reading this I was like "What? No more? And then went back to the top of the page to see the update date. Damn it, today!

Now I have to grow my patience -she's a baby yet- and wait for the next one.

Your story is one of the best I'm currently reading. I love a good slow burn and yours is perfect. Many stories that self proclaim "slow burn" are just pretty morose...and boring. But yours is the oposite. I found myself smiling -Angela&Bella's friendship is awesome-, laughing out loud -Bella's inner voice cracks me up-, wanting to stranggle The Asshole so many times and half smiling sadly reading about a boy so socially retarded.

So, yeah...I'll have a bad time waiting for the next update.

Thanks for sharing.
NY13 chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
I'd take the paycut and move to a department with more upward mobility. Once an admin, always an admin. She can take a lower job in operations, finance, marketing, or sales and move up through the ranks. The grocery business is pretty insurlated from the recession, in fact it performs better in a recession. She's smart, calm, cool, collected, can work with anyone, and that research she did shows she's got initiative. He's weird with too much baggage that spills over into his work. His personal life affects and creates a hostile work environment. She could bring charges if she wanted, against the company. Also pushing Bella hard to achieve, as he said he was, is very different than being rude, weird, cruel, and letting his personal problems spill over at work. Also why doesn't she date? She's young and attractive right? Why doesn't she socialize at all? Maybe Jasper, Alice, or Angela could set her up? I bet Alice knows some nice people; dog owners are always nice.
reds-red chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Yes he still has time to prove that at work he doesn't have to be an asshat! We shall see...
jwatch chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Great story - excitedly waiting for more!
roxxy87 chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
awe poor edward! Bella get a chance!
SunflowerFran chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Oh, Mr. Cullen says he still has time. That can mean a few different things, can't it...Maybe he will try to convince her to stay, or he will have time to find someone new.

They are sharing secreds now...so things are looking better.
zazzoo chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Beautiful bastard is realizing how valuable she is.

Best thing about this story: Bella is not a mindless puddle of goo in his presence, she doesn't think with her vagina, unlike 95 percent of other Fan Fiction stories, she judges him based on his character and actions.
lolou chapter 21 . 6/14/2012