Reviews for To Destroy
jediqueen77 chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Not sure if you have time to read/respond to reviews (I know life is hard enough without dealing with emo b**** reviewers), but I just want to say that I LOVE this story. You have such a strong voice...the characters are colorful and complex. Your humor is understated but fun-loving-with a teensy bit of an edge.

Who the heck is saying negative stuff? Whoever you are, get outta here and get a life.

Please keep this up and don't abandon. I am so enjoying this tale. Just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your busy life to share your talent and art with others. You are a giving person who deserves praise!
BrownEyedFluffyOwl chapter 36 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Elli Fox chapter 36 . 7/15/2013
You are back! Lovely chapter, love your style of writing. Your description of Edward's and Alec's relationship was very funny.
southernpur-rica chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
Finally started this story and so glad i did. I loved your other stories and am happy to say i love this one as much. Well written and wonderful character line. I love the odd dynamic that (Edward ) and Isabella have with one another at this point. It's obvious they are growing together. Can't want for more!
ElisseJay chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
really love this story and the way you have written the characters
can't wait for more!
shaz308 chapter 36 . 7/12/2013
I really hope this business trip has a little more pleasure in it. Maybe they can have the same floor and Alec can have a different one. They need alone time now. Looking forward to reading more soon, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 35 . 7/12/2013
Maybe it will be easier for them to start up a relationship if they don't work so loosely with each other.
shaz308 chapter 34 . 7/12/2013
I think they should dance together more often.
shaz308 chapter 33 . 7/12/2013
I'm hoping they are seated together.
shaz308 chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
I think they compliment each other nicely.
shaz308 chapter 31 . 7/12/2013
I hope it is a very eventful long lunch.
shaz308 chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Esme has plans I think.
shaz308 chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
I'm glad she stood up for Edward.
shaz308 chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
Yes, Sheldon Cooper is one of the best characters currently on television. The actor who plays him is also extremely talented.
shaz308 chapter 27 . 7/12/2013
I'm lad he is showing his true colours finally.
4,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 191 .. Last Next »