Reviews for To Destroy
Guest chapter 52 . 11/25/2016
THAT'S IT?
jk chapter 47 . 11/23/2016
I like this story but I like to skip over bellas inner dialogue cause its been way to obvious that they were gonna get together and...well I wanted alittle more mystery. Anyway I can really live without the emails back and forth and the seriously lame jokes. Bella is 24 and you have her sounding like a 45 year old in those emails. The flirting doesn't even come off right...I don't know
jk chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
why is she thanking a man she fucking hates because he staying with her in the hospital? id want him gone and I feel like bella should too
jk chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
bella already seems hung up on Edward...her actions are telling me that... though she keeps saying what a prick he is. Which I completely agree with, there is absolutely nothing about this Edward that I like. I don't understand why she fed him or why she picked up the glass in his office. He can go fuck himself. Hes a big boy he can order lunch and he can also clean up after his whore
MrsASkarsgard chapter 52 . 10/25/2016
Love your story. Can't wait for any future updates. Hope your other books are doing well. Really enjoy your stories.
V.cunhacarmo chapter 49 . 10/13/2016
Just reread it again. I am not sure how many times now... you said you have a few more chapters done? Maybe you can upload those? Hopefully we'll see an update soon! This is just so amazing... Thank you for this beautiful atory!
MaleCheerleaders chapter 52 . 10/12/2016
Congratulations on your books! I hope all is well and I'm looking forward to reading the continuation (I just reread the whole thing in an afternoon, for the third time!)
githarington chapter 52 . 10/12/2016
More please
Sylvia Cullen chapter 51 . 9/23/2016
It's been almost a year and I know you said you'll finish it but I really hope you update soon, this is such a great read and I can't wait until Bella and Edward finally get together.
HaveCourageBeKind chapter 52 . 8/16/2016
So, I'm not going to ask you to please keep writing because you have sworn you're going to finish and I believe you. I'm just going to say how much I appreciate that you aren't going to abandon this story! I love this story so much, I usually don't stick around for that much build up without some action but it was too funny for me to stop! Just... throw us a bone soon please? Just a peck? Hand holding? Anything?! I hope that your life is going so great and that's why you haven't had time to write but that you also remember us soon too.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/1/2016
Loved your fic to the point that i believe it is the first one ive read up to 52 chapters without any bella/edward action
southernpur-rica chapter 52 . 7/28/2016
Keep protecting Edward, it'll pay off. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope all is well.
southernpur-rica chapter 49 . 7/27/2016
BahHahaha, I wonder if Bella will charm her too.
southernpur-rica chapter 48 . 7/27/2016
Oooooohhhhh Jasper is gonna catch on soon too.
southernpur-rica chapter 47 . 7/27/2016
I love Esme, she sees what's happy with them even if they don't get. And the emails are funny.
4,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »