Reviews for To Destroy
ericzmic chapter 50 . 6/5
I just discovered this story and fell in love with it. I can't wait until you update again. I like this Edward and Bella.
VampLuvah chapter 50 . 6/5
Thanks so much for the update. It was a fun one. :)
kwvillen chapter 50 . 6/5
If you'll write it, I'll read it. Carry on.
tbar1 chapter 50 . 6/5
Still here. Still care. I think about Edward eating a hamburger with a fork all the time.
lorraineablett chapter 50 . 6/5
:-)
sarah martin chapter 50 . 6/5
Wow i was actually shocked to see the update i thought that you left the story un complete but i am so happy that you didn't. Congratulations on your marriage I'm so happy for you and i completely understand that RL will stand in your face sometimes however i'm glad that you did an AN to explain where have you gone, a lot of authors just leave the story and don't care about the readers. Thanks for the update, i loved Esme so much :)
amberkey chapter 50 . 6/5
Hooray for the update!
revrag chapter 50 . 6/4
Firstly, I haven't forgotten you. Not one bit. You're in my top five favorite authors ever. I didn't realize you had another book out! I went and bought it and read it over the last day and a half. I'm SO excited! And I was fangirling all over again over the Dex reference when Kulti got his tattoo. Oh jeez. I am seriously your #1 fan. I can't even give you an adequate review because ... I just can't. I'm too excited.

I wish I could buy you a hot chocolate and chat with you. I'm so excited. SO excited.
BridieM chapter 11 . 6/4
I am shocked at Edward's lack of action. I think he has some serious issues. Can Bella do him a mischief now? A good chapter. Really enjoyed it.
Pam312 chapter 1 . 6/4
You updated! What a coincidence I just finished both your books this WEEK! I feel rewarded.
BridieM chapter 7 . 6/4
Is he trying really hard not to like her? The adult version of pulling pigtails? What a wanker!
MarieJeanne26 chapter 50 . 6/4
I care, I care! I have bought and read your books and I love them, and I am so glad you're still writing this. Congratulations on everything in your life, and well done on all your writing, I love it x
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 50 . 6/4
Wow! A lot if life changes for you, congrats! Thank you so much for keeping your promise to finish this fun story. I, for one, don't mind waiting at all as long as you keep writing and updating! If your orginal work is like this story, take my money! ;)
saphiresoul1 chapter 50 . 6/4
i like this story and will care to read it. i dont care if updates take a long time. its good stuff
Vamps09 chapter 50 . 6/4
Glad you are back, I really love this story.
4,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »