Reviews for To Destroy
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 51 . 6/30
Not 2-4 WEEKS! You meant days, right? Days? Say it with me...D-A-Y-S. See. Simple.
(;•D
Luvvykitty chapter 51 . 6/30
Brilliant update as always! I love at the end how candid he was about having lunch with her. Love your style of writing : )
Newton15 chapter 51 . 6/30
Ohhhhh... please update soon... I love this fic
BridieM chapter 51 . 6/30
Enjoyed the jokes and the update. LOL. Thanks
Kate1386 chapter 51 . 6/30
Well that certainly one way to shut your co workers up lol
soniabell chapter 51 . 6/30
Well Mr. uptight and private sure was surprising putting Ms. Loyola in place! Loved it. I think the only way he is going to make a real move is if she has some one take an interest in her! Yup I think Masen Markets needs a handsome, funny new intern!
eliza41 chapter 51 . 6/30
Short but sweet
jay7795 chapter 51 . 6/30
Thanks for the update!
Funny chapter, it seems like they are getting along and closer. Hope it works out!
jansails chapter 51 . 6/30
I think the author is WELL AWARE I like this story & it is the first thing I clicked on upon opening my email at 5:35am this morning.
However, this chapter is much like previous chapters where coworkers are realizing Edward is with Bella, seeking out Bella, talking to Bella, & so on & so on ad infinitum.
It's just a different employee with a different name form previously mentioned ones.
The family Christmas with the Cullens' was entertaining & a departure
from the usual slow burn of the story which could be rated sub-Glacier at it's current melting point.
Sigh...
I truly & honestly was hoping we were finally going to get somewhere with this chapter, as it's not like we see an update even every two to three weeks.
:-(
jansails/jan2
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 51 . 6/30
Awww cant wait for more
meepison chapter 51 . 6/30
Still loving their email conversations, especially with the corny jokes added in.
rengisol chapter 51 . 6/30
Edward and bella's jokes are the best!
Annie Larsson chapter 51 . 6/30
They're so cute! :) Awesome chapter!
arrime chapter 51 . 6/30
I love them!
juicytreat2 chapter 51 . 6/30
I love this story! Thanks for the update!
4,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »