Reviews for Perfect Little Baby
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I CAN'T EVEN. This is just so... ajgidsigjsdg.

I have no words.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I loved it! Ok, I think I have a problem. I can't stop reviewing your stories! Be lucky I have some control, otherwise every single one of your stories would receive a review. I just don't want you to think I am some crazy person. I review, but not a ton. And yet, I can't stop reviewing your stories!
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Love it!
tweedledumskittles chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I've already read this ages ago and not just once (itcouldhappen and here), but it still remains so effing ADORABLE! Wish there's a manip out there wirh at least Chris/Darren holding a baby, or like a family portrait. That would be awesome.

I'm a sucker for babies, and daddies!Klaine and Crisscolfer. Ugh they're just so adorable. Guuuhhh...
Wutif chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hi, Its me again.

Freeeeky. Guess what the othe story is about? Daddy C... Hmmm. I love this!

liz987951 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Well, I think I need to go get some new ovaries. Mine exploded from the cuteness.
lessthan3puppy chapter 1 . 10/26/2011 kill me...this is the sweetest thing...THANK YOU!

~~less than three puppy
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this was adorable! And I could easily see how this could happen...did you catch his interview on Conan? His nickname is Bubby (brother)? so sweet!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
It really fricking is. I wanna huggle that little girl to bits'n'pieces!
GleekMom chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
So I will publicly review this one :-)

HOW FREAKING ADORABLE ARE YOU! Your writing is just outstanding. You just bring them to life in a way that makes me adore them and you. And this story is just the sweetest thing ever. I love you. And yes I'm talking to you, not the baby :-)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
They would make the most awesome parents ever. They both have terrific imaginations and childlike energy and enthusiasm. I wish they'd adopt me! I can picture Chris reading from Land of Stories to Darren and Charlotte. And Darren singing Disney songs and playing his guitar. Can I haz them please?
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
a good one
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh stop with the friggin rainbows! That was precious beyond the telling of it! Crisscolfer makes my day
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/25/2011