Reviews for My darkest fantasy
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
oh mighty genius poease continue for the evil leprechauns and awsome killer bloody spoons
Kaito is my hubby chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
PLEEEEASE CONTINUE jdhshshajsjIJahjajiajsi
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Wahh! Please continue! I've been waiting so long!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I love this story! There really aren't enough on this site, and you are such a great amazing writer. Please update soon! I've followed this story for like 6 months.
kailen4ever chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
But what what WHAT? I badly want to know what happened next do pls pls pls do update i really like this stories plot you see i even reviewed just so i could beg you to update this fic ive been reading this story for the nth time even though theres no cont yet xDD
Im looking forward as to what will happen next, if len will fall in love with kaito ...

Even though poor len for going through this traumatic experience i pity kaito a bit he had an unhealthy obsession with len lol
Jeynie chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Reej aren't you going to update anymore?
Hatsunation chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Yo person! I been SEARCHING and SCOURING for your story for like 53 months! So update if you don't I will hunt you down and force you to! Don't take that the wrong way, I just really want you to update so please? For me? :3
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Yo you gotta update! This is one of the few rapish kidnapping stories on this site! I want more!
FieryEnblem chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
hot *_* please write more chapters!
FieryEnblem chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
hot *_* please write more chapters!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I love this story Could at some point Len try to escape but he finds out he's in the middle of nowhere or Australia or something, and Kaito catches him and decides to "punish" Len?
Just a fan chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Make more chapters
grasshead chapter 5 . 4/14/2012

Kurishii Mineaux chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Ahhhh! I love this story. Its so good. Please, please, please update soon. As a Kaito rp-er I love kailen and Ive always enjoyed him possive. But, poor Lenny-chan, Kaikai is being an uber creep.

Your writing is pretty good, but it could use a little better spelling.

Sorry if that sounds rude.. I didnt mean it that way.

Anyway, I really want to read more of your story! Thank you for writing it. :3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't update yet! Cause well we all know that we have to go to school and my mother cut the Internet so I can focus on my studies I'm saying this in my sisters iPad and well she has her own Internet and since I'm 13 I have to focus on my PMR so I'll update soon if my mother um...gets back the Internet o.o... So, well, for now, LOVE YOU GUYS! BAI :D and sorry to all my fans (I don't even have fans don't I?)! The reason why I'm not using my account is because my mother ripped the paper that had all my passwords in it to shreds o-o. KAY BAI :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »