Reviews for Meet Cute
Oleander's One chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
"I promise I'll never use your ass and other body parts as swear words again." - ah-hah-hah!

Zev is wonderful throughout the chapter - giving Emilio absolutely nothing that he could use against either Air or Zev himself, obviously enjoying baiting the idiot as much as he could. I suppose if you're captured and you're not sure how long you have left, you might as well make the best of it. ;)

I like Enrico, I'm ... intrigued by Toni - not entirely sure what to make of him so far, but he's very interesting.

Favorite part - he's a woman! Human woman! :D
Oleander's One chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
At least Anders didn't make the mistake of following up his first mistake (in thinking he and Air had a tumble the previous night) with a second (asking Air if that's what happened). DAA Anders would make a pretty ice sculpture, though. :)

Interesting that Air let Nathaniel go - I can't help wondering if we'll see him later? Yeah, Oghren, I wouldn't go around telling your Commander that he's crazy ... maybe constantly-drunken, lecherous dwarves who obsessively polish their weapons in public might not want to go calling other people crazy. People in glass houses, and all. :D
Oleander's One chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Oh Anders - it can taste worst. It really can. I do love Oghren's comment: "Not bad, Commander. If you've got some left after this ritual, think of me." Hee!

I love the idea that Air put the templars to work. There's probably all sorts of Chantry regulations about them not being able to be pressed into service, but hey - no Chantry up at the Vigil, and Air is the Arl, after all. :D
ShebasDawn chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I loved this! As much as I love reading about Air, I find myself wishing you would take Zev's story and run with it.
Why not alternate chapters between Anders and Zevran? I think if you only include him every five chapters I might forget what was going on with him.
Just a thought. :)
Enaid Aderyn chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
How do you do this?! Honestly, virtually each and every line in this is pure golden wit. :D If I had to pick, one of my favorites is unquestionably Zevran's fervent "Sweet Andraste, thank you for this mercy. I promise I'll never use your ass and other body parts as swear words again." XD XD

" living proof that there were ... ugly elves " So, a Free Marcher, I take it? ;)

I'm loving meeting Enrico & Tonio - so vividly drawn and distinctive personalities already. An excellent decision to combine the two story arcs, I think. Apart from just keeping it active for you as a writer, and the intense gratification for us as readers, it's a subliminal reinforcement of the fact that even when they're apart, Zev's and Air's lives cannot truly be separated.

"His eyes watered, partly from the strong odor, partly from the memories it brought." Perfect - right there, representation of Zevran's sincere, deeper feelings mixed & masked by surface expediency. *sniffle*

Grmble grmble - Why can't I favorite individual chapters within already faved stories?
xseikax chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I just absolutely love the whole:

Emilio winced. "You mean the Warden is..."

I can only imagine Air's reaction to that XD Although I'm not going to lie, I did think of your "Airam as a woman" hilarity on DevArt hehe Poor Air's never going to live that down.

I'm so eager now to see how Zevran's time hunting down Crows goes! :D
Suilven chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
It's going to be interesting having some of Zevran's story/perspective in this story, too. I like Enrico and Toni already. This made me snicker:

""Or perhaps I should say, it makes her look badass."

Emilio winced. "You mean the Warden is..."

"A woman. Yes." Zevran nodded, and then, struck by sudden inspiration, added, "A human. Woman.""

You don't want to know the mental image that popped into my head here. *shudder*
Bloodsong 13T chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA HA!
he's a woman! omg! but a human woman? noooo no no. no. just... no. LOL!

yeah, okay, zevran gets beat up and all, but he's still so FUNNY! such talent.
Oleander's One chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Hm...Alistair may have let Bann Dieter/Demeter off a bit easy - but it doesn't sound like our handsome Antivan did, bless 'im. I'm only surprised that the Bann is only weeing himself in his sleep, and not leaving a little trail of yellow wherever he goes. :D

Anders is finally learning just what a powerhouse the guy he thought was barely out of his teens actually is, and it seems to be only making the infatuation stronger. "The sooner he helped the kid Commander to get over his previous lover the better for everyone" - oh Anders, how self-sacrificing you are! Throwing yourself on the delectable little elf for the good of everyone, not just for yourself. Yeah, I don't know that anyone is buying that... ;)

I just love Anders' POV, and how you're writing him. This is great fun!
Oleander's One chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Alistair is perfect, almost falling off his horse in his haste to prevent Air from kneeling before him. And I loved that he was so ? at Mage!Alistair's...oops, I mean Anders' uncanny resemblance to him. And his offer to give the kingdom over to Anders - can you see Ferelden as ruled by DAA Anders? Har! Nightly orgies and zero templars. :D

Beautiful take-down of that stinky Rylock - I grinned all the way through it.
Oleander's One chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
How did I miss this? Oh well, it just means I get more new chapters to read. :) Oh, DAA Anders, how do I miss thee? Let me count the ways. 1) You measure cuteness in cat increments, 2) You appreciate really nicely-shaped elfie ears, 3) You didn't say anything about the color of the eyes and hair that the cute elfie ears are attached to, and 4) You didn't go crazy and blow up Vigil's Keep.

Adorable!Anders and Adorable!Air - I'm so here. :)
Zaxarus chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I hope we'll see more of Nathaniel later. I always wondered why he should go directly after the warden commander and not first tries to find his sister or some other believable sources of information.
Zaxarus chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
It is always nice to see Airam in action. Especially i like the contrast of appearance and will.

"the kid was pretending to be a brave warrior" i laughed hard about that.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
"Then next time, *don't* think," the Commander snapped angrily. "In the future, I want to be informed about any break-ins into the Keep, failed or successful, the moment it happens. Now, I want the full report about this case. And please, don't omit any *unnecessary* details."

You tell him, Air! Varel is definitely an annoying pill. And I love every word of the scene with Nathaniel. :)

We can certainly see Air's increased maturity & experience here - just a year or so ago he'd have been surrounded by ice statues by this time.
LifeandFire25 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Very different twist on this o I hope that you bring zev into this story it would be way to more fun with him making at lest a showing.