Reviews for Finally
Pheonix1995 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Loved that they finally talked! Amazingly Written as usual! :D
Graveygraves chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Saved this up to read in one shot - and boy was it worth it. I love they way you portray 'anger JJ' in your stories
Jamnut chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
As usual, a wonderful story & strong characters!
mummacass chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
another damn good story bites the dust!
hxchick chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Loved it! No one can write 'angry JJ/Rossi' like you can! They're both pissed off, yet there's still an undercurrent of love and humor in the story.
p95000 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Just read all four chapters. A great story. I liked the lines when JJ told Dave he was an idiot and that his logic is screwed. Glad things worked out for them in the end.
Peanut84 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
You write a pair of idiots well! :-)

Lack of communication between people is what keeps therapists and fan fic writers in business!
mummacass chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I'm surprised JJ didn't take out her gun and shoot Dave for the way he has behaved!
Raphael0877 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Wow, great second chapter. More, please!
Raphael0877 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I've never read Rossi/JJ fiction before but I like your writing so decided to take the leap and I'm so glad I did. This was so well written I wanted to take a shower after listening to the drunk hit on JJ. Great chapter, looking forward to the next.
Peanut84 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Finding this fascinating as we don't tend to see these characters so volitile. Can't wait to see the scene at the house.
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow. I loved JJ's intensity and her quip about him being too late to save the damsel in distress.
kdzl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I thought this was great. I always love stories where everything seems to have fallen apart. Keep up the good work.
llunaisol chapter 1 . 10/25/2011