Reviews for The Truth of Winter
Very good!
azab chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i loved it a lot
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
On my goodness this was sooo perfectly good! I hope you will write another Robb/Jon story in the near future since I adore your short, yet perfectly detailed writing and I am quite interested in this pairing (there are also not that many stories of this pairing).
StargazingED chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Brilliant writing, even though kinda it feels like the end of the story I really would love another chapter or a follow up? X
Aerawyn chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow. This is really well written. You did an excellent job of bring their emotions through without just telling them. I felt Jon's angst and sadness long before it was blatantly stated what he was pining for. Gods damn this is good. Thanks so much for making my morning.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I LOVE this. Fantastic. :)
Vaako chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This made me feel as if I were suffocating - in a good way! I mean you eart my heart with this. I was in Jon's shoes. In Robb's. If only there were such a thing as a happy ending. If only the world were as free.

Great job with this!
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
omg this is such an amazing fic
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was utterly wonderful I just feel like squealing in a ridiculously girlish manner write more like these oh and that last line just KILLED me it was so tortured and bitter sweet oh I'm rambling and I don't care I freakin' LOVE this :D
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
They can be brother and all, but I think this pair is utterly amusing. And I loved this fic of yours.

Congrats.
greywind chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
great read...thank you for posting