Reviews for Destiny Turns
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 17 . 7/15
oh! pero si fue la mejor historia! me enamoro!
Little.Ms.Lonely chapter 17 . 5/26
Fabulous
Seraphus chapter 17 . 5/25
:)) Omg I loved this story. Sooo good 3
kirsty21 chapter 17 . 4/16
cool update soon thanks
Camille.Ad0 chapter 17 . 4/14
like it , sometimes short stories are the best ) .
Jissy2013 chapter 17 . 1/27
Love it so cute . :)
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 1/26
Love ot
Beth9891 chapter 17 . 1/18
Lovely! A true gem :-D thanks for sharing!
jessthereader13 chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
While I don't really like the idea of Harry having the job that he had at the begining, I really enjoyed this story. :)
FalconLux chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
This was absolutely excellent! I can't believe that I've never read it before, but I'm very glad that I have now. It is definitely going on my favorite's list and in my C2. A truly delightful Snarry. Just what the doctor ordered!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2015
I love this ending!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Interesting!
Love the idea and how the story started off, and I love how well-written the first chapter was! :D

Love the sex scene, now time for how Severus reacts to realizing he just fucked the boy-who-lived! Fingers are being crossed that he doesn't do anything that will damage the relationship that was forming between him and Harry! :D
Sapphire402 chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
Oh... I was so friggin' hopeful and you went and smashed my dream of having a little sequel about Harry telling Severus and them coping with the pregnancy. Ah well, 'suppose I'll just have to keep dreaming. It won't be difficult at all, it was a wonderful story and I really liked the interactions of the characters and the way you wrote all the thing.
Even if I must admit, I was quite put off by the name you gave Harry's group, Brotherhood ok... Harmony sounded a bit... too much?, to me. A bit sappy, maybe.
But at each his own right?
And I'm happy that what could have been a rather rushed turn over from pure lust to honey dovey love was actually smooth enough and justified by that connection that the two have.
All in all a great work and most of all I'm happy to say it's the first concluded long I happen upon in a while - just the more reason to compliment you.
Now, I don't know in your part of the world but here is too early to do about anything that isn't sleeping, I'm gonna take full advantage of it and let you know that every error I may or may not have made is imputable at that.
Cookies,
Sapph3
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
kurosakiami01 chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I loved this so much! I don't know why I hadn't tried this story before, because I recall reading the summary a handful of times but for some reason I didn't decide to read it. Meh, who knows? The important thing here is that I finally have and that I LOVE IT! I liked Harry's and Severus' personalities too much! And your approach towards the horrcruxes was good and interesting.

Thank you for sharing! :D