Reviews for Regrets
GRRRRRRR
TweakyGhostLover chapter 13 . 3/27
DO NOT DESTROY THE PENDANT WHAT EVER YOU DO LEON
NOO DONT LET HI. GO WITH AGRAVAINE
Please don't be mad at him please
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 3/27
YAY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 11 . 3/27
NOOOO MERLIN YOU STUPID SELFLESS IDIOT
YES YOUR IN TROUBLE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 3/27
NO NONONONO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 3/27
I hope Arthur and gwaine feel guilty as hell and rake themselves over the coals-twice. They call themselves Merlin's best friends. Huh!
Aaronna chapter 21 . 6/17/2016
I love this entire story! I really hope you did write a sequel!
Lollypops101 chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
Wait! There still is ten more chapters. How is he dead!
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
That was a really great story thanks :D I look forward to reading Redemption :)
RangerMarie chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Merlin's...dead? How...no! He can't die, he just can't!
The Insanity of the Sane chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Omg you are now my god (or goddess) *bows down and kisses feet* That story was so awesome!
Constructive criticism: you don't have to capitalize the word after a comma cuz it's still apart of the same sentence. You only capitalize letters at the beginning of a sentence and proper nouns. Plus don't end a paragraph with a comma.
But other than that your story was amazing. I'm not even kidding. I love you. Ugh I can't wait to read the sequel:)
merlinfan21 chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Awesome cliff hanger:D Dying to know what happens to Merlin:) Didn't expect him to die at all; thought he would be found and somehow saved by Arthur. But my prediction is somehow Merlin is going to come back to life cause you can't just let him die like that. Seriously if he doesn't come back to life I will be crying all day 2morrow;)
merlinfan21 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Love your story so far:) A lot of suspense happening ever since the first chapter:) Seriously; found out about your story about half an hour ago and it was 11 at night so I decide to read a chapter quickly and now it 12 and still not going to stop:)