Reviews for Regrets
Wait! There still is ten more chapters. How is he dead!
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
That was a really great story thanks :D I look forward to reading Redemption :)
RangerMarie chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Merlin's...dead? How...no! He can't die, he just can't!
The Insanity of the Sane chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Omg you are now my god (or goddess) *bows down and kisses feet* That story was so awesome!
Constructive criticism: you don't have to capitalize the word after a comma cuz it's still apart of the same sentence. You only capitalize letters at the beginning of a sentence and proper nouns. Plus don't end a paragraph with a comma.
But other than that your story was amazing. I'm not even kidding. I love you. Ugh I can't wait to read the sequel:)
merlinfan21 chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Awesome cliff hanger:D Dying to know what happens to Merlin:) Didn't expect him to die at all; thought he would be found and somehow saved by Arthur. But my prediction is somehow Merlin is going to come back to life cause you can't just let him die like that. Seriously if he doesn't come back to life I will be crying all day 2morrow;)
merlinfan21 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Love your story so far:) A lot of suspense happening ever since the first chapter:) Seriously; found out about your story about half an hour ago and it was 11 at night so I decide to read a chapter quickly and now it 12 and still not going to stop:)
midknightmist chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
really good story. can't wait for the sequel. thanks for sharing
Lokithenightfury chapter 23 . 12/13/2012
ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT! That was an amazing story! I just finished it and I'm on to read it again! Continue the great work!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
Oh Merlin.
chele the original chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
you two need to give it up. Merlin is better than y'all will ever be.
chele the original chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
You're still not dead borden?
chele the original chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
good Merlin.
chele the original chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
are you going to stay awake now Merlin?
chele the original chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
will you never die borden?
chele the original chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
aggravaine...should change his name to aggravate .he's an idiot Arthur don't listen to him...