Reviews for Hunted by an angel
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Loved it soooooo much but seriousley get your bum in gear and write some more chapters lake a lot of chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Hey i am do we
kgb chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
why does noone ever finish stories
smokie chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
are you ever gonna finish this im tired of the high school storys so you need to finish this its very good so far
I DO NOT OWN DBZ chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
love it write more
_ -sage
killerb chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
you ever gonna finish this
Gohan00 chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
very good but please update soon
sum weird guy chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
yo, ya havent updated in awhile, but its a realy good story. well, update soon
Kaz chapter 7 . 8/18/2002
Mesa so sorry mesa no review! Mesa no know you updated! Mesa thinks ficcy very nice, mesa like new chappy! Mesa want you write more, mesa can't wait for next chappy!

Mesa thank you review ficcy, and mesa sorry Goku bashing ficcy no update! Mesa busy school, mesa exams, but mesa add new chappy soon!

Mesa likes ficcy, mesa wants you keep up great work! Mesa wait for next chappy!

Kaz

PS. Okay, that was a bit... weird. No, that was VERY weird. o.O
otepoti chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
Dan chapter 7 . 7/20/2002
I am glad you updated again and I am enjoying the story. Keep writing.
Kazie Solo chapter 6 . 7/20/2002
YOU UPDATED! _

I never thought I'd read another chapter of this, considering the fact that I got school and I tend to get stuck with it, and anything related to it. BUT HERE IT IS! YIPPPPPPEEEEEE!

Ah, so Videl isn't really THAT strong that's why Gohan beat her... but she should get powered up by her anger and you know, dish out some damage on Gohan. I would love to see the look on Gohan's face at that development. P

Well, a good story/fanfic doesn't have to have cliffhangers at the end of every chapter, although I think you could have let the caller speak to Chichi to make it sound more... intriguing. Okay I suck at spelling. ;

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
ora chapter 6 . 6/19/2002
owwww i love the story! i can just picture videl in a black long silk cape and the stick with a blad yelling WOH DARE YOU DIFIE DEATH!

he he (sorry this thought is gust so amuseing to me!)

(ow and i was confused, have gohan and videl never meet, was she from a diferent time?)

owww well keep on writing!

xoxo

ora
Ren-chan chapter 6 . 6/10/2002
HEY! you got a Game boy advance too~?

did you get the new dragon ball "Gokou's ledgenD~?"

i got it i got it! it's soo hard! lol

ahh evil evil cliff hanger! i want another

chapter quick! hehee lol it's soo koo

ne way email me wen u update plz!

ja'ne

renchan
Ren-chan chapter 5 . 6/10/2002
O_O omg! you updated! and twice! hehee

i loved this chapter! and it was VEGETA!

*Gasp* you tricked me! ohh! this is a GREAT

CHAPTER! i love it! esp. how Videl took

gohan for granted!