Reviews for Flying High
Nirina Illusier chapter 10 . 2/15
This is an awesome story. I'm kinda sad that it has died, I was really looking forward to seeing Desmond screw Shaun over. Or something of the sort. Your plot is very good and your writing style is fantastic.
Flaming Skulls chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I need more of this story, please! The only thing I ask is for Desmond to CHOOSE ALEX! Fuck Shaun (sorry Shaun but Alex wins). So please update soon!
Hack Generation chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
its alrite take yur time! this is EPIC
Novoux chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh my goodness! I though I left a review but I didn't! I'm an awful person! So I'll do it now, while I have some dignity left...

I've really adored this story. It makes me want to play Prototype because God dangit, I never have! Ugh. (

And I never got to say how much I love your writing for this story. Brilliant as always. Although I've wondered how Desmond survived Pariah, and what Alex sees in Desmond. Well, what wouldn't he see now? x) It's lovely how you wrote somewhat "embarrassing" parts, such as Desmond's fantasies in such detail. I would be beet red if I even tried!

So, thank you, as always, for writing and sharing your works with us! It means a lot to me, and everyone else! Thank you! Your dedication never is left unnoticed. )
Chris Valentine chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
This story is still very good!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
*finishes ninth chapter*

Me: ... Why there no more? D: NO MORE WHAT NOOOOOOOOOO

That is how I feel right now. IT IS AMAZING, KEEP WRITINGGG.
Tynnalti chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
You want a true answear. Well this is the most spectacular work I've ever read. I dream about how it's going to continue. If only there were more chapters that I could read over and over and over again. I will wait for more chapters, your beloved reader / Tynnalti
Lori Rivend chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Words cannot describe how much I love this story. You my friend are a genius and I cannot wait to read more.
Tynnalti chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
OMG, it's so intressting and ecciting. I mustt have more! :D
brownfrown chapter 8 . 1/4/2012

Thank you sooooooooo much for this! I was so excited to come home tonight and read it! You know, this is probably the very first AC fanfiction I've ever read where I was begging Desmond *not* to sleep with Shaun! I can't believe he did . And I'm glad I was right about Shaun being evil...I hope Desmond learned his lesson! And I hope Alex isn't too mad...I mean, it's not really cheating...Desmond has slept with like everyone else on the ship, and Alex didn't care about that. I know Shaun is a bit of a different story, but still...2 months is a long time. And Alex of all people should know how manipulative Shaun could be. If nothing else, Kadar should come to Desmond's defense!

I do feel rather bad for Desmond...Okay, really bad for Desmond. Alex and everyone really are tough on him, and I can't blame him for falling for Shaun's charms, but I wish he had held on just one more day .

I'm very excited to see why Altair is acting the way he is. I mean, how did he and Alex become such good friends so quickly? Over Desmond, yes, but how did Alex convince him...? Augh I can't wait to find out! I also love the recurring mentions of Desmond's one besides Shaun has done a very good job helping him with that so far, and I'm pretty sure Shaun has or is about to crush all that progress completely :/ Poor Des! Save him, Alex! Ahhh!

This was wonderful and so long, thank you thank you thank you!
brownfrown chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
WHAT? That's the end? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this story so much! Seriously, I don't think I stopped grinning once the entire time I was reading it. I loved everyone in this story o.o

Shaun is really not going to manipulate Desmond into something evil? I cannot believe it. Nay, I refuse to believe it. WATCH OUT DESMOND.

I can't even begin to describe how much I love gruff-n-tough sky pirate!Malik. Definitely one of my favorite things about this story :D

Oh man, and Alex and Desmond were just so freaking cute...and Pariah! And Rebecca! And Kadar! Eeeeee! I wish this wasn't over :( I want to see more of Altair and Alex...I want to see them either fight it out or make amends because of Desmond...I know you're not really one for sequels, but sigh. A girl can dream, right?
Warfang chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
What do I think? WHAT DO I THINK? I THINK IT'S AMAZING! AWESOME! SPECTACULAR! FABULOUS! and very well written, all things considered. It still astounds me how you detail Desmond's shock at first meeting Shaun, with the mutterings and the shaking. (sigh) I just love your style of writing.

Let's see, you made me laugh, you made me awwww, and I haven't been bored for reading the same sequence six times, and read it all the way through and savored each detail each time.

I supposed I'm hooked on your writing the same way the Blacklight crew is hooked on Desmond's cooking. And I like that subtle build up to the fight later, where, and this is logical math, since Desmond can hold his own against Zeus and the Specialist, and he can fight against Kadar, you hinted that Kadar is just as fierce as the Specialist and Zeus (but not so openly blood thirsty, or something, I presume). I am so happy.

But now I have to go do homework.
Warfang chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
...'our orphanage is like a clan, almost.'

Are they still living in the orphanage? I was under the impression that they had moved out and it was just the five of them.

But otherwise, this is great. The consoling of Rebecca and Desmond is very well done (who doesn't get snotty when they are emotional) and the succinct wrap up of Desmond's medications was great. But that line of 'Desmond, if you're making some kind of head motion, I can't see you' still makes me giggle. .
DatASSassin chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I have never laughed as hard as i did reading this. Epic story PLEASE continue!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Oh my god. I love this story.