Reviews for Last Male Of His Kind
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
ha BLU FAINTED WOW SHE IS GOOD. BUT I WILL SAY I WOULD NOT BE ANY BETTER THE SIGHT IF A GRIL THAT IS TRYING TO KISS ME I WOULD FAINT AND STAY OUT COLD FOR A WI'LL.
Romance Fan chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Things seem to be getting really intense. You did a great job ending this story! This chapter's cliffhanger makes me very curious about what really happened to Jewel. I finally got my E-Mail account back up and running but I'm deciding against you sending me the sex scene from your previous story. I don't want to waste your time because, if I'm going to get a Fanfiction account just to post the sex scene you wrote, I'm better off writing my own. That is why I've decided to get an account and write my own Rio fanfics. I don't have it now, but I'll definitely notify you when I do. It will certainly take me quite some time to get it prepped, though.
Ghostofinu chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Another good chapter.
NoRemorse81 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Why do u have to take a break lol sorry I just love this story I want to know what happens next please hurry
Bromine chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
"RAWR IM GONNA KILL YOU CUZ YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME AS MY DEAD FRIEND!"

what i thought of at that point xD. let me guess what happened to jewel... she looks like a donkey that was run over by a cement truck 6 1/2 times before being lit on fire, eaten, regurgitated, eaten again, cr ped out, then shot with an rpg. amirite? oh the horror!
Zero2o1o chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I thought Blu was going to have sex with Azalea, that would be bad if he did.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Another good chapter and a good cliffhanger. Seems like Azalea did some damage to Jewel before the fight was broken up.
Caleb118.rio chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Weeks never heard of it you must mean an hour perhaps until the next chp
Romance Fan chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
This chapter was very intense and the ending makes me very curious about what is going to happen next! I just hope everything is okay with Jewel.
Romance Fan chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
You did an incredible job on this chapter! It was very detailed and romantic! Don't worry too much about the delays. It's all understandable. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Ghostofinu chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
That would've been a good twist in the story to have Jewel been killed, but I would imagine it being more difficult to write without one of the main protagonist's.

Anyways good chapter and I hope you continue to write.
NoRemorse81 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Ok I know u said it's gonna take I awhile to update chapter 5 but please PLEASE! hurry u left us on a big freaking cliff hanger I want to know what happens next like really bad love this story dude great chapter but please hurry I want to know what happens next like really bad
Zero2o1o chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
God I througth some bad happen to jewel, that kind of made me worry.
Dimitri The Soviet Macaw chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Cool story so far. Hope you update soon.
Alex Seville chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
You left me hangin big time