Reviews for A Cracked Rib, a Loose Tooth and Bruised Pride
katmuel chapter 1 . 7/12
That was great! You described all the characters perfectly. I would love to read more of this story!
Narkybynature chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OH MY GOD! My two favourite leading men! Great concept... A man of action and a man of inaction, the possibilities. More please!
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
loved it
partsguy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Interesting story line, well written. Hope you will continue to add to it.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I have no idea who Harry Pearce is, but I liked what you wrote. I'm sorry you didn't continue.
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh this is just too fun! I just adore how you've written these two together! Absoultely brilliant! I do hope there's more to come and soon. X
Mtn Cousin chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Just discovered this. Never went for crossovers before but this is great, please do press on.
Bbt chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Would be fun to see the dr meet ruth and perhaps see Harry more ill at ease. As u hint, they have a lot in common.
NatesDate chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love it! Two of my favorite shows in one story. Not sure how I missed this before, but I hope you be continuing this. I can easily see Ruth and Louisa getting along like two peas in a pod (should Ruth join the story, that is.) Thanks for sharing.
Chiocciola chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is a really great start! I've never seen Spooks but your spot on with Doc Martin. I'm looking forward to more!
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I've not watched Spooks before, but I enjoyed your portrayal of Doc Martin.
Reneebird chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Is that all? I want more. Are you writing more chapters? I hope so. I really enjoyed this story and am very intrigued as to who this mysterious HJ Pearce really is, and what exactly is going on with him! Thank-you!
Sendibo chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great story :) I've never seen Spooks but the Doc Martin bit is very good :)
Three Sickles Short chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is utterly charming. Your Martin is particularly spot-on, Mayor of Awkwardville that he is. I hope it is indeed TBC!
pook chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved this. You've got the Doc and Harry nailed. Harry the mystery man and Martin being Martin. All great stuff. I'd love to read more about Harry and how he got there. More please.