Reviews for Chance to Change V2
Good. Your not like other assholes who make the main character say he's from the future. Continue this and you won't have much hate from everybody. I think it's only slightly forgiven that you had him tell this to only two people. But if it escalates no doubt it will happen anyway. I mean people avoiding you like a plague because if the story is anything to go by such as making naruto go full red truck and say he's form the future. And yes red truck is a reference to a video on the idiot test. If you do go full red truck. I'm not reading any other stories you might have as this story might, MIGHT be exactly like every other story we see everyday to the point we hate almost all writers in general here at fanfiction.
Greeeeaaaaat we had high hopes naruto wasn't going to say he was from the future dumbass we fucking wanted it that way. Seriously how many fucking times are we going to see this same fucking scene over and over and over and over and over again. " oh hey look I shat out a rabbit and I'm from the future! Come lets fuck like there's no tomorrow because apparently I want to give birth to a shitty story!?" ... I wish I can say that to your face. But I'd rather not as I might just act as stupid as you are. Seriously. Naruto isn't an idiot he's dense. And what you don't understand now is that people may hate you for making him as such. Great job dumbass. You broke the number one rule. There's more naruto lovers here at fanfiction than you think. So more than likely you have a piss poor group of readers in a small fucking number. Great job asshole we have another cliche scene we see every fucking day. Every fucking day.. And I'm not joking look at the shitty pieces of work called naruto past travels. Just look in the search engine idiot. You feel smart now? I'm gone I'm done. Not coming back to fanfiction.. At all. You ruined it.
Guest H chapter 4 . 2/20
The sad thing here is that even after a few YEARS, people are still expecting this story to be updated any further then it already is...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
this version was the best one and you decided to change it? after 3 atempts and not going past 4 or 5 chapters means youll never end this story so why should i read something that wont ever go anywhere... and your newest version is just crap... you kill of kushina in that version witch destroyed your story completely
uzuuchi007 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Nice
Matsu chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Dunno why your recreating this one I mean this is the better choice of all your remakes of "Chance to Change"
LadyTeldra chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
You could just ignore the newer parts of the manga all together. This is after all an AU.
Qzh chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
dam i rally liked this story
SekhmetRa chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I like your first attempt better than the second. Haven't read the third one yet. But lets see which one comes out on top.
MarTinez9 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
you should of stayed with this version of this story it was the best of the three that you made.
mohahassan3 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
all of you're naruto story are the almost the same
mohahassan3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i see what you did
Arai kaji chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Keep going!
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
This has been really good so far. I look forward to more.