Reviews for Overcoming Pride & Prejudice
Please update more often! I love this so much!' AND IM DYING OF FEELS RIGHT NOW
ErynSidhe chapter 9 . 3/2
Doesn't avarice mean greed?
LovePP chapter 9 . 3/2
Just started reading your story from the beginning and love it. Hope you continue to post because this is a great story and your writing style is wonderful. Looking forward to reading more.
julianabr chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I realize it must be a long time since you set eyes on this story, but I do hope you come back to it. There are so many intriguing bits, not the least of which is Lizzy taking the initiative and kissing ODB.

So, hurry back! I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting. :)
The Persona chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Awesome, like your plot. also, its nice to read a story where Lizzie doesn't hate the man so vehemently right off the bat and Darcy isn't such an ass and is yet, very believable. great job, hope you come back and update :)
Sabri Belikova chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
I'm so looking forward to see what happens next! i saw that you haven't updated in a long time, but I really hope you eventually continue yours story:)
Xoxo,

Sabrina
Bookgirl98 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Please please please finish this story! I'm dying to know what happens in the end! Please it's soooooooooo amazing I just have to know! Please please please please please please please please please please!
Thays Azelyne chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Nous fais-tu une suite ? Ce serait intéressant de savoir si Darcy va couper court aux agissements de ce satané Wickam ! j'ai apprécié le Darcy qui osait enfin remettre Caroline à sa place, qu'il agissait pour Lizzie ! y en a-t-il un (charles ou Jane) qui va gaffer en révélant à Lizzie comment était Darcy pendant sa maladie à Netherfield ?! allez courage ! j'attens la *suite ***** bises Thays -france-
Sariness chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
This is an excellent story. Can't wait for more.
EmlynMara chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
It's so nice to see them working towards a better understanding of each other. I would hope that with some of the barriers down, they would be able to better handle the hurdles that are being thrown at them. I do hope that this story is going to continue. It has so much potential, it would be a shame to see it abandoned.
EmlynMara chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I'm so glad he apologized and is working on getting back into her good books. Kuddos for Darcy.
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I like that you've had Charles call Darcy to the carpet for his behaviour. He has a bit more of a backbone, which is refreshing to see.
amescasso chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
update soon please! more
Fullofpassion09 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Your story has been an absolute delightful spin on one of my favorite classics! Looking forward to what is next.
lady forrest chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Love your story line! Keep up the wonderful, sweet story! Looking forward to the next chapter!