Reviews for The Way I Loved You
1110000111100001111000111 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. I CANT EVEN TELL YOU.

This was so perfect... It was beautiful and I love it. AND THE BIT WHERE THEY BROKE UP! IT HURT!

And the Drose bit! Dx *Flail* It was well written and I liked it though. Despite it being cute. And Drose.

IT WAS AMAZING. :)

And the ending! MY GOSH . LOVED IT.
Jeannie Ferris Wheel chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This. This is beautiful. So poignant, the way the memories weave through the rest... I truly loved it. (But it's almost fluff! Look at the ending!) I've read a lot of your stories (Sorry I rarely review...), and I'd just like to say that I love all of them!

Thank you so much for your writing, and I appreciated the 10/Rose AND Master/Doctor being represented in it. I'm so glad I have you on alert!

~Wistful Joy
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Carly, I hate to say it but that was pretty enjoyable. It was very sweet, despite my heart and mind telling me, this is so wrong, the Doctor and the Master should never so that...but I did like it.

That does not mean to say, that I am coverted, you've still got a long way to go yet my friend! You can't convert me that easily. Adding Drose in, will not help me convert, and you know that, well you do now...

Also, that AN, it sounded like you were recieving an award.

"and the award for 200th fic goes to...LyrcisArePoetry, come and collect your prize"

No I mean it, but I can't believe you've written 200 fics! Wow, that's a lot, like Taylor said 50 a year! Wow!

Oh and can I just say, this is the longest review I have ever posted, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'll let you decid on the verdict for that...

Great story, but still not converted...

Write more DROSE!

#WE'RE MAKING PROGRESS HERE SO WHERE SHALL WE GO.

(couldn't resist sorry)

OAO

DTSTTF!

(PS, sorry for rambling)

BYE!
SomethingOutOfNothing chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Congrats on 200 Carly! And this was a totally awesome way to get there! As far as D/M goes, this was pretty amazing. D/M with a bit of 10/Rose put in there to keep me and Emma happy. xD

But yeah. Well done and now I'll be going to sleep probably. With that image in my head. Lovely. :)