Reviews for Concerning Paul Lahote
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hello. I love you.
My life is so complete now. Seriously, this was just fantastic. It makes me feel like I've gone through Paul's whole life. This honestly should be canon.
tanya chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I take this
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I love how you bring the characters alive. You give us a unique insight on why the characters behave the way they do. Poor Paul. Im glad he was blessed with Rachel.
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hi Nic,

Before starting with the review, I'd like to thank you for participating on Printing Paws' first contest, and to tell you to stay tunned to our blog because we'll be announcing the winners soon.

Now the review...

Love what you did with Paul's backstory! I really enjoy reading something more than his anger and him imprinting on Rachel, but also, reading about his kids, his home. It's nice to see there's more to Paul than just a hot-head wolf!

Stella.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Interesting twist to why Paul is so volatile.
joanneswift chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OMG I love what you did with this! It turned out really great. You took the little suggestion I had for the ending and just ran with it, making it even better. I love what you did with it. We’re a good team as it turns out lol

Thanks for the Kudos and for letting me be a part of the process. It was my pleasure :)

Good luck, and congratulations on another great story.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OMG! I loved the last line. This explained a lot about Paul's behavior. I was totally sucked into this story.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved it, all of it, the realism behind his ADD and it bei g a reasom for his behavior... But most of all the beauty of rachel's love for him... Him buying her the rose was so sweet and her kissing him and lving despite the chaos that was gowi g around with the kids... It had tears in my eyes... And the ending was SUPER cute :P
WG-JB chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I truly enjoyed your view of Paul's background and it made complete sense. The ADHD sounds plausible and I really enjoyed how Billy was always there for him, supporting him that was a sweet touch and I see Billy doing just that.

HaHa, I am glad that he ran into Mrs. Jacob Black aka Bella in the store, that kind of saved the day:-)

Very refreshing to read a different and not a predictable Paul story, thanks for that! Great job Nic! Love and Hugs!
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Its nice to read a little bit about Paul, what his life is like other than all the girls and anger yeah.

hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Love it! Really enjoyed getting a more detailed backstory on Paul.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
good thinking 99... a lot of Paul's behaviour could be ADHD

at least he has learnt to bring flowers for his woman... lol