Reviews for The Chronicles of an Affair
Sahrielle chapter 9 . 3/22
next chapter please, puppy eyes
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
You should totally make a sequel!
PiperGrace2015 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Update soon?
weeping00willow chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant! Positively brilliant! I love everything about this story, the upbeat pace, the excitement, the joi de vivre, the confident and assertive side of Ianto, the Doctor's friendship, the wonderful adventures, the sizzling heat between Ianto and Jack - everything! I read it all so far without even pausing to take a breath and I'm already jonesing for more (pun definitely intended). And I also loved how you explained the origins and nature of the Faeries, it puts things into a very interesting perspective and I can't wait to see how Ianto's newly acquired Time Lord brain fits into all of this. Please tell me you're going to write more!
nattie chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
please tell me you're still writing this? I love it, I love it so much!
FanWoman18 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Love it and I would love it if you continue it.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Please continue this. I just found it. It's so, so awesome! :)
CalliM chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I love this story. I particularly like this Ianto as he is so different from the usual and yet it fits in with the character with just a little twist.

I do hope you plan to update as leaving them in the middle of coitis while it may the plot bunnies happy makes me fan myself a little more and wonder what happens next.

How does Ianto tell Jack about his past with the Mara and the Doctor? When, How or Doesn't he?

Ianto isn't with Lisa so after Canary Wharf what happens?

Curious minds are dying for your muses to come back and inspire you. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
La'ienth chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
'Jack Harkness was very suave man, knew a vast topic of subjects to talk about and could make everything and anything sound suggestive, from the table cloth to the weather.' I love this sentence! It described perfectly Jack Harkness, in a single sentence.

Thank you for thie chapter.
BitterGrace01 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Reviewing again, because I forgot to ask, could you clarify the timeline a bit. I'm actually not even sure which Doctor it is that Ianto was travelling with, and Ianto's age doesn't fit the original DW/TW timeline any more. He's older now, so is Rose older too? I'm just wondering how everything fits together. I'm really having a hard time picturing everything because of that, which it why I'm asking for the clarification. Thanks!
Lynka Read chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I liked this
rainygreygirl26 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
yep well chapter 8 and 9 did it for me...i love this story! :D
TearfullPixie chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
cool
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
snickers.. the dr is going to flip when he finds out
kirallie chapter 9 . 5/26/2012