Reviews for The Chronicles of an Affair
Marina-Elise chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
I just read through this fic several times and can't tell you how in love with it I am. The byplay between Ianto and the Doctor is so fantastic, and the chemistry between Ianto and Jack is perfect. I can't wait for the next update and I'm looking forward to seeing how cannon events shift as things play out.
malcolmlover chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
I can not wait for the next chapter. Love Tosh trying to pooch Jack's man.
Narshia chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
Awww... It was starting to get really exciting. I'm just hoping Ianto isn't being monitored by T1. I look forward to the next chapter.
BitterGrace01 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Yay! You're alive! I was actually hoping for an update to this, so this is exciting. I can't wait for more. I wasn't expecting Jack and Ianto to meet up again so soon. I can't wait to see what happens as they discover more about each other.

One question though. Toss? I think her nickname is Tosh, short for Toshiko.
TearfullPixie chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Love it can't wait to read more?
julschristine975 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
I love this story so far. Thanks so much. Ianto is my fave person on Torchwood. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
It lives! Any chance of more signs of life?
Melikalilly chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
I love this story
Narshia chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
Awww. I was hoping for a time agent comment somewhere but I guess that would have blown his cover. Oh well I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
BitterGrace01 chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
It LIVES! I'm so happy to see this fic again. Please continue!
jenniebennie chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Oh man I can't wait until they both find out they know the doctor. Great story update soon.
Sahrielle chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
next chapter please, puppy eyes
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
You should totally make a sequel!
PiperGrace2015 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Update soon?
weeping00willow chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant! Positively brilliant! I love everything about this story, the upbeat pace, the excitement, the joi de vivre, the confident and assertive side of Ianto, the Doctor's friendship, the wonderful adventures, the sizzling heat between Ianto and Jack - everything! I read it all so far without even pausing to take a breath and I'm already jonesing for more (pun definitely intended). And I also loved how you explained the origins and nature of the Faeries, it puts things into a very interesting perspective and I can't wait to see how Ianto's newly acquired Time Lord brain fits into all of this. Please tell me you're going to write more!