Reviews for The Chronicles of an Affair
malcolmlover chapter 11 . 7/26
I can not wait for the next chapter. Love Tosh trying to pooch Jack's man.
Narshia chapter 11 . 6/22
Awww... It was starting to get really exciting. I'm just hoping Ianto isn't being monitored by T1. I look forward to the next chapter.
BitterGrace01 chapter 11 . 6/21
Yay! You're alive! I was actually hoping for an update to this, so this is exciting. I can't wait for more. I wasn't expecting Jack and Ianto to meet up again so soon. I can't wait to see what happens as they discover more about each other.

One question though. Toss? I think her nickname is Tosh, short for Toshiko.
TearfullPixie chapter 11 . 6/21
Love it can't wait to read more?
julschristine975 chapter 11 . 6/21
I love this story so far. Thanks so much. Ianto is my fave person on Torchwood. :)
It lives! Any chance of more signs of life?
Melikalilly chapter 10 . 4/15
I love this story
Narshia chapter 10 . 4/14
Awww. I was hoping for a time agent comment somewhere but I guess that would have blown his cover. Oh well I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
BitterGrace01 chapter 10 . 4/13
It LIVES! I'm so happy to see this fic again. Please continue!
jenniebennie chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Oh man I can't wait until they both find out they know the doctor. Great story update soon.
Sahrielle chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
next chapter please, puppy eyes
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
You should totally make a sequel!
PiperGrace2015 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Update soon?
weeping00willow chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant! Positively brilliant! I love everything about this story, the upbeat pace, the excitement, the joi de vivre, the confident and assertive side of Ianto, the Doctor's friendship, the wonderful adventures, the sizzling heat between Ianto and Jack - everything! I read it all so far without even pausing to take a breath and I'm already jonesing for more (pun definitely intended). And I also loved how you explained the origins and nature of the Faeries, it puts things into a very interesting perspective and I can't wait to see how Ianto's newly acquired Time Lord brain fits into all of this. Please tell me you're going to write more!
nattie chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
please tell me you're still writing this? I love it, I love it so much!