Reviews for Twas the Night Before Christmas
scousedancer chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Loved this fic, very very nice!
Gabi chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Ficou linda a fanfic! Parabéns querida!E isso começou quando vc estava doente!kkkkk,Congratu!
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
That was brilliant.
kat chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I enjoyed your story for Body of Proof "Twas the Night Before" Interesting mystery did not see the outcome of that one. It was a nice way for Megan and Peter to get together.

Thank you for sharing!
ElleJMuse chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
So, I know you may have other things to do than write another epic story like this, but please, please! After this, I'm begging you :-D What a sweet one! I'm new here, so I got to read all the chapters and once, and wow, fabulous!

I love Christmas at the Dunlop's and the ending. Peter is so great...aw, I just love how you shaped his character, and got his family involved in being a little nosy too, while bringing out some sweet details. His gift was perfect also, and not too over the top. All in the balance.

Great job! Can't wait for more!
Dark Wings Of Imagination chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
One of the bests stories I had ever heard. Really great!

P.S: the end was perfect and is screaming 4 a sequel, I hope we'll b luck enough to be given this by you!
Mac chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
More please!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Very good ending. You did a great job!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
This chapter just took my heart. I loved how you played on their emotions and Peter being such a gentleman not to let Megan be alone on Christmas. I love stories like this, the ones that completely warm your heart.

Great job love.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Loving the story so far. You are doing a great job with the suspense and the build of the story. I love me some Meter and I can definitely see it in your story.

Continue.

PS. please pm me, I would like to discuss something with you if you dont mind. keep up the good work.
Mar chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
I loved it! Please continue writing.

They are so cute together.

Cant wait for the next chapter!
blah chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love it more with every chapter! Pleeease update soon! I really can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Carlykinz chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Love love love love it!

More please :-D.

I love Megan and Peter's relationship in this story ,I have to say I was upset Peter got shot but I loved the way the last chapter ended and my sadness for peter being shot had been forgotten.
Dark Wings Of Imagination chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
beautiful *scream* really great
Pop'n'Pop23 chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Awwwwwww that was the most cutest and sweetest thing ever!