Reviews for When it Rains it Pours
CSI Haylz chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Your first Sherlock fic? Seems very promising! John definitely had every single drop of my sympathy throughout. And Sherlock was also really sweet, though I feel at times a little out of character. However, I think you portrayed their relationship well, and you definitely have sound grammar/punctuation etc. Good fic :)
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very good and I have GOT to remember what one can do with the spleen of a pig!

Good job!

Thank you for posting!
lightning bird chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Damn the salt! Just use a pig's spleen!
Ishilit chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
A lovely piece of h/c this is and a nice start of a new fandom. I can definitely feel with poor John, since I seem to be coming down with something too right now (herbal tea and orange juice are keeping it at bay so far though). Sherlock should learn taking better care of him, after all, he has only ONE John.

By the way, there is a small mistake present. If John had 36.2, it wouldn't be fewer, rather the opposite. Normal human temperature is (as far as I know) between 36.5 and 37. So it should say 37.2 for mild fever.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is beautiful! You really captured their personalities and I love how John was talking to himself and seeing how Sherlock was rubbing off on him. XD Then the way Sherlock was so concerned for him and furious at Mycroft for not informing him. I very much enjoyed this!