Reviews for All in the Same Day
VG LittleBear chapter 5 . 2/6
Hi, this feels very right. I think it explains how Gibbs could look so relaxed when he went to rebury Kelly's timecapsule. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 5 . 1/27
Aww wow just wow.
Hope06 chapter 5 . 1/1
Brilliant job
Ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Soooooo gooooood! This is happy candy for me!
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I've probably said it before to you but this moment is one of my absolute favorite Gibbs-DiNozzo moments! I can so see Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly playing this out! Oh, man! That would be sweet!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I've read and reviewed this one before but you always put a smile on my face so I read it again!
ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I really, really like your story! Gibbs and Tony are such a good father and son team! Thanks!s
Kazzoh chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I really enjoyed this story :)

'Requiem' is one of my favourite episodes because I love it when we get to see kick-ass, competent Tony. The only thing that disappointed me was a lack of real interaction between Gibbs and Tony, especially at the end. Thankfully, next time I watch the epi, I'll be able to think of your 'fix' to finish it off right!

Thanks for sharing :)
TriggerHappyJax chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
A wonderful take on an episode that was awesome but unsatisfactory. You gave it a much needed boost...thanks!
somebody's sister chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
hehe! Loved this! I always thought that Requiem should've ended differently...I mean no way Tony wouldn't be affected by all of that! Liked your ending! :D
HeartsDragon chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Gibbs and Tony have the best/oddest relationship ever. This is a brilliant story! :D
stareagle chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Fun story. I liked Gibbs ways of communicating with Tony in ways that reassured both of them... including the headslap!
MTGZ chapter 5 . 9/16/2012