Reviews for Nothing more than a Puppet
Keimichi chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Like a lot of other reviewers had said, I find your story very fascinating. You definitely have a good plot going on. I like your writing style a lot; there's just enough information to get across the details and emotions, without making it sound too long or boring. The action balances out well with the descriptions.

And like others have said before, you have a lot of grammar mistakes. I can see that a lot of them are typos, too, seeing as you spelled them correctly in some places and less in others. I think if you went back and got someone to beta the previous chapters, then it would invite a lot of new readers in. The newest two chapters where you got a beta was much better in comparison, although there were still some run-on sentences and weirdly placed punctuation marks (ex: a coma where there shouldn't have been one, or a period instead of an interrogation mark).

I can feel that it's going somewhere interesting and unique (this is quite a different direction from the usual time-travel FFVII stories). It's not often that you find a story with a well-planned plot that doesn't sound repetitive, so it would be a shame if this was abandoned. I hope you continue this story some day!
Staggered Pichu chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
I found this story difficult to enjoy during the first few chapters due to all the vocabulary and spelling mistakes. However, I thorougly enjoyed the plot, so I pushed through. By the end of it I found myself enjoying it a lot more, you seemed to have cleaned your writing up and/or recruited the help of a beta. Either way, good job on this. My only suggestion is to go back to your earliet chapters and tody uo your mistakes; they're all little, but there's a lot so it's quite noticable and takes away from the story.
I hope to be able to continue reading this, please post more when you can.
sakurahan chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Please update this fanfiction. It amazing xD and i would LOVE to read more chapters on it. Please consider continuing it. :D.
Sandra chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Duuuude, you can't stop now! D: you have to finish the story!
I am really enjoying this
Rockgoddes chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
This story had me practilly on the edge of my seat I can't wait to find out what happenes!
Triva chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
This story is awesome! I love how you switch between perspectives; it's very interesting!
Catcrazzed chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
thx
blackkyu chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Hoho, however will those lessons fare?
Red Dog Krim chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
I loved this story... a lot. Was reading it on my phone when I should not have been... almost got caught by the boss... would have been your fault if I got fired... if you had only written a less enthralling story!

Reviewpartthing: there were numerous spelling and other grammatical errors throughout. Glad to see you picked up a beta and hope seeing the revised version helps you!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
keeeeeeep going pleaseeeeeee :3
KingBahamut chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Interesting story :D I will keep on follow ya!
yukio87 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
So interesting story. Cloud is meeting Sephiroth and Sephiroth can recognize Cloud form the slums. And Cloud can save Angeal and Genesis before something bad happens? I'll be waiting for the next chapters. So please update soon. Good luck and take care
No Name chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Cool story you got going! Keep up the good work!
Gamma Cavy chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
so why'd Cait make it back but not Reeve? is there anything in particular determining who remembers?
Lea chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
I just discovered this fic and read the whole thing in one sitting. Amazing story! I've wanted to read a group time travel fic for so long and you've done such a great job writing the characters from the future merging with their past selves. Especially the way you write Sephiroth, the friendship between Tifa and any of her old party she meets, and Reeve and Cait Sith! I love how you use Chaos and Cait Sith as a reality check on their confuse, memory-wiped hosts, it's soooo fun and interesting.

The concept of Cloud with Sephiroth's control over him in a situation where Sephiroth doesn't know he has that control was such a exciting concept I was hooked right from the start, but the way you've written the rest of the characters and the story changing is what's especially blown me away! From Reno and Tseng to the healing water, there's just so many cool but believable and realistic changes. I can't get enough of this story, and can't wait to see where it's going! Thank you for sharing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »